Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2011   #61
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Yay!!! The jerseys are here!

I will be in Houston tomorrow. Hopefully we can link up.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011   #62
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone available to pick them up this evening? I'll be heading to Dallas tomorrow around 10am. I could give some of them to someone from Blue Crew who's going to the game so they can pass them out.
Old 10-07-2011   #63
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Anyone available to pick them up this evening? I'll be heading to Dallas tomorrow around 10am. I could give some of them to someone from Blue Crew who's going to the game so they can pass them out.
Awesome Dutch ... OK who from the Blue Crew is willing to pick up my jersey and hand it off to me on Sunday?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011   #64
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Awesome Dutch ... OK who from the Blue Crew is willing to pick up my jersey and hand it off to me on Sunday?
Right.... who lives near that post office?
Old 10-07-2011   #65
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Right.... who lives near that post office?
Well, I meant pick it up from me after I get it from the Post Office.
Old 10-07-2011   #66
Ckw

I'm fine waiting for you to get back from Dallas. So just hold onto mine, and we can try and meet up sometime next week as this weekend isn't looking good for me.

Thanks man!
Old 10-07-2011   #67
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Just called the post office, and they said the delivery guy still has it in his truck and probably won't be back until after they close. I can pick them up tomorrow morning if anyone wants to come by and pick up their jersey, otherwise we'll have to wait on it.

And FYI Hookem, I'm going to Austin next weekend for the UT/OSU game, so maybe I can meet up with you
Old 10-07-2011   #68
Dr2bKay
All Pro

If there are any Blue Crew people getting their jersey tomorrow morning, please get mine and bring it to the tailgate. Our next home game isn't until Halloween weekend so I won't be back until then.
Old 10-07-2011   #69
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

And FYI Hookem, I'm going to Austin next weekend for the UT/OSU game, so maybe I can meet up with you
Oh that's cool too. I will be at a big tailgate party over there. Regardless what happends, jersey or not we should still meet up for a bit.
Old 10-07-2011   #70
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, I should of jumped on this one since you were coming up to Dallas! We could of met up!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #71
Philip
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Philip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Great, got you down. This will be added to the 3rd order or the 4th if there is a 4th.

Since I put in the 2nd order in yesterday, I expect those jerseys to come in Friday the 7th, assuming it takes the same amount of time as the last one. I'd like to hold off on the next order until next week, probably Friday, to see how much more interest there is. I need to know if there's enough interest for a 4th order, or if we will go ahead with about 15 jerseys in the next one. Just wait and for now, assuming no one is in a huge rush to get their jersey.

Dutch: What's the status on order #3?

Philip
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #72
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
Dutch: What's the status on order #3?

Philip
Well, it was Columbus Day yesterday, so I couldn't pick up the jerseys from the Post Office. I really want to get those in before making the next order, but I'll go ahead and make a new thread for it so we can confirm everyone's order. It will be the last one I do this year, so I'll give people a bit more time to get their stuff straight.
Old 10-11-2011   #73
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Count me in for #3!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #74
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Ok, order number 2 is in, and I got all the jerseys. Let me know when you want to pick them up!

A few pics for fun. Here's my Hakeem jersey:

Small kid's Schaub:

Old 10-12-2011   #75
Dr2bKay
All Pro

My Schaub looks awesome! I can't wait to wear it for the Battle Red game.

Since the next order is the last order for you, what will be the max amount of jerseys you will take? Thinking of Christmas gifts.
Old 10-12-2011   #76
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
My Schaub looks awesome! I can't wait to wear it for the Battle Red game.

Since the next order is the last order for you, what will be the max amount of jerseys you will take? Thinking of Christmas gifts.
Ah, I don't know. I'm just assuming the board is fulfilled as far as jerseys go and don't need a 4th order. I'm not really liking the whole 'shipping' thing, as it's a big waste of time for me, so I'm going to ship the couple in the next order and then just make everything else pickup.
Old 10-12-2011   #77
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, man, are you going to be around on Saturday? We will be down in the museum district, so we can swing by wherever is convenient for you to pick our jerseys up.

Thanks again for handling this for us! You efforts are going to make a 9 yo boy extremely happy.
Old 10-12-2011   #78
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Hey, man, are you going to be around on Saturday? We will be down in the museum district, so we can swing by wherever is convenient for you to pick our jerseys up.

Thanks again for handling this for us! You efforts are going to make a 9 yo boy extremely happy.
I'll be in Austin this weekend, leaving Friday evening, coming back Sunday afternoon. I work downtown, so if anyone wants to pick one up during the week, I'm usually there from 8-6.
Old 10-12-2011   #79
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
I'll be in Austin this weekend, leaving Friday evening, coming back Sunday afternoon. I work downtown, so if anyone wants to pick one up during the week, I'm usually there from 8-6.
Hey Dutch. What are your plans for Austin? Right now I am not sure if I am going to make it to the UT game. However I would like to meet up somewhere while you are here. Are you sticking around for the Texans game or will you be going back before that?
Old 10-12-2011   #80
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cool, man. Thanks for the reply. We'll hook up soon when convenient.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read