Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2011   #41
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
dang. They didn't give you the option of choosing another one? If they do, I want to Johnson one, same style.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14163.html
Unfortunately no, but I can add that to the next order for you. If that's out of stock then, we'll figure something out...
Old 09-30-2011   #42
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

FYI to all, they added a new Watt Jersey! It's about $4 more than the others, but kinda cool.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14428.html
Old 09-30-2011   #43
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Unfortunately no, but I can add that to the next order for you. If that's out of stock then, we'll figure something out...
ok. When are you putting in the 3rd order?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011   #44
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
ok. When are you putting in the 3rd order?
Sometime next week. I can hang on to the first for you until I get both in, so you don't have to make two trips.
Old 09-30-2011   #45
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

"I" should by paid in full now.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011   #46
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
"I" should by paid in full now.
Yep, you're good. I actually have 11 lined up for order #3 now. Waiting to see how much more interest there is before making that one. It's looking like that will be the last one, so I will need to throw the remaining orders into it.
Old 09-30-2011   #47
Ckw

If you can do it, my buddy would like to get in on the next order.

1x JJ Watt Men's Red XXXL Jersey
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...d-p-14228.html

1x Andre Johnson Men's White XXXL Jersey
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...te-p-1166.html

Let me know if you can do it.
Sponsored links
Old 09-30-2011   #48
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
If you can do it, my buddy would like to get in on the next order.

1x JJ Watt Men's Red XXXL Jersey
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...d-p-14228.html

1x Andre Johnson Men's White XXXL Jersey
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...te-p-1166.html

Let me know if you can do it.
Great, got you down. This will be added to the 3rd order or the 4th if there is a 4th.

Since I put in the 2nd order in yesterday, I expect those jerseys to come in Friday the 7th, assuming it takes the same amount of time as the last one. I'd like to hold off on the next order until next week, probably Friday, to see how much more interest there is. I need to know if there's enough interest for a 4th order, or if we will go ahead with about 15 jerseys in the next one. Just wait and for now, assuming no one is in a huge rush to get their jersey.
Old 09-30-2011   #49
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Great, got you down. This will be added to the 3rd order or the 4th if there is a 4th.

Since I put in the 2nd order in yesterday, I expect those jerseys to come in Friday the 7th, assuming it takes the same amount of time as the last one. I'd like to hold off on the next order until next week, probably Friday, to see how much more interest there is. I need to know if there's enough interest for a 4th order, or if we will go ahead with about 15 jerseys in the next one. Just wait and for now, assuming no one is in a huge rush to get their jersey.
I want mine for tomorrow!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #50
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

FYI, the package is in the mail in Fuzhou right now. I expect it to be here around Thursday. Will update later.
Old 10-02-2011   #51
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 38001 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

for part trois, I have a couple of questions:

I see that you deliver to sports bars, we have several good ones in Toronto.

How wide is your acceptable range for delivery to them?

And how do you feel about orders for Saints and Braves gear? Does that comprise your fan ethics?
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #52
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorOye View Post
for part trois, I have a couple of questions:

I see that you deliver to sports bars, we have several good ones in Toronto.

How wide is your acceptable range for delivery to them?

And how do you feel about orders for Saints and Braves gear? Does that comprise your fan ethics?
Sorry, I won't be in the Toronto area any time soon, but for the right price, I could be...

I wouldn't mind mailing it to you, although I'm not sure what the cost would be. If it is near $25 for that, then you would be better off just ordering it yourself. If you can let me know how much the USPS charges to send a box from Houston to Toronto we can talk.

I don't care what people order. This last one had a hodgepodge of jerseys including Brady, Freeman and EPL stuff.
Old 10-02-2011   #53
conundrum
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 conundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respectedconundrum is a quality contributor and well respected

I live in Austin, I'd like to get in on this and ingave a feeling my roomie would too. How legit do these jerseys look?

Also, how long does it take for an order to come in?

Thanks in advance.
conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #54
awilliams4806
Rookie

Are you still taking order for this? I was just about to purchase my own through the site when I saw this and can save about 30 bucks this way. I need 2 jerseys one for me and one for my wife. Thanks either way!!

This one in a Medium

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...n-p-14366.html

And this one in a large.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/ho...ed-p-6901.html
awilliams4806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011   #55
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Is there a tracking for the 2nd order yet?

DR, if the order is in Houston this weekend, I will get that jersey from you. I won't be back in Houston until the Halloween game.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011   #56
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Is there a tracking for the 2nd order yet?

DR, if the order is in Houston this weekend, I will get that jersey from you. I won't be back in Houston until the Halloween game.
It's still in transit. Probably on it's way across the Pacific right now. Don't want to post the tracking info right now as it hasn't been released from customs yet.
Old 10-04-2011   #57
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conundrum View Post
I live in Austin, I'd like to get in on this and ingave a feeling my roomie would too. How legit do these jerseys look?

Also, how long does it take for an order to come in?

Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awilliams4806 View Post
Are you still taking order for this? I was just about to purchase my own through the site when I saw this and can save about 30 bucks this way. I need 2 jerseys one for me and one for my wife. Thanks either way!!

This one in a Medium

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...n-p-14366.html

And this one in a large.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/ho...ed-p-6901.html
Do you either of you wanting to do pickup or shipping?
Old 10-04-2011   #58
awilliams4806
Rookie

I will want shipping so that would be a total cost of. $56.00 or $61.00 depending on what size box you have to use correct?
awilliams4806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011   #59
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

FYI, the package is outbound from customs.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=EE492471790CN

Quote:
Originally Posted by awilliams4806 View Post
I will want shipping so that would be a total cost of. $56.00 or $61.00 depending on what size box you have to use correct?
I'll let you know if I need more people for the next order. I think the next will be my last for this year. I have 16 jerseys scheduled for the next one that are on order. If I need some more, I'll add you to it.
Old 10-06-2011   #60
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
FYI, the package is outbound from customs.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=EE492471790CN

I'll let you know if I need more people for the next order. I think the next will be my last for this year. I have 16 jerseys scheduled for the next one that are on order. If I need some more, I'll add you to it.
You've done a great job, thanks again for everything!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read