Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2011   #21
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Dutch I plan on ordering 2 jerseys tonight. When is the deadline to get the order + money in? And should I opt for the $6 or $11 box?
Old 09-29-2011   #22
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Dutch I plan on ordering 2 jerseys tonight. When is the deadline to get the order + money in? And should I opt for the $6 or $11 box?
Just go ahead and post your order and pay the $25 for each jersey +$6 for shipping. I'll let you know the shipping cost after I send it, since I haven't shipped anything yet. I assume the $6 one will work, but if it doesn't, you can always add the $5 later.

Edit: With your two, we are at 13 on order so far. I know there will be another set after that, so once I get 10 paid for I'll put in that order. The next will be filled in by yourself, CKW, DRS23, DB me and others.
Old 09-29-2011   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

1x Andre Johnson youth Blue jersey - SMALL [10-12]
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/yo...n-p-14282.html

1x Tom Brady youth white jersey - SMALL [10-12]
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14039.html

Payment sent via paypal.

Thanks, man!
Old 09-29-2011   #24
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
1x Andre Johnson youth Blue jersey - SMALL [10-12]
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/yo...n-p-14282.html

1x Tom Brady youth white jersey - SMALL [10-12]
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14039.html

Payment sent via paypal.

Thanks, man!
Got it! Also got one of Yankee's friends Harold's payment.
Old 09-29-2011   #25
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
That's fine, just let me know what other jersey you want.
1 X Arian Foster Women (Flirt style) Jersey- Small

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14162.html
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011   #26
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Dutch, am I too late in this order?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011   #27
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Hey Dutch, am I too late in this order?
Nope, post your order, send the Paypal, and I'll fit you in.
Old 09-29-2011   #28
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Found these while browsing the site:

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/20...mo-p-7386.html

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/ho...t-p-10618.html

I think I'm gonna get myself a Hakeem jersey.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nb...d-p-13263.html
Old 09-29-2011   #29
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Found these while browsing the site:

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/20...mo-p-7386.html
I wish they had the black one
Old 09-29-2011   #30
Philip
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Philip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respectedPhilip is a quality contributor and well respected

1x Watt, men's blue, size medium
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...11-p-9959.html

I will pay pal you $31 and pm my address info when you acknowledge this post.

Thanks for all the trouble you are going through for all of us.

Philip

Last edited by Philip; 09-29-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: added link
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011   #31
Ckw

Quote:
Sorry, should have made that more clear, but in the second post I identified those who had made full requests with their orders laid out. If you are confident in what you want, go ahead and post your order as shown and Paypal the money. Since there are so many already in queue, we will be doing at least 2 more orders.

Including yours, I have 7 already paid for. I may add myself to this order as well if it gets to 9, as I will bump it up to 10 to make it an even set. As I said, I will jumble the orders around to get it to make 10 each time. So as long as you are paid, you will get in on this order or the next.
I already posted my order. Did you get it?
Old 09-29-2011   #32
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post

Philip
Welcome to your first post Philip! Welcome rep for you
Old 09-29-2011   #33
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm totally having an indecisive moment here.

I currently own a Red MW 90 Jersey that I love.
I've got a (fake) authentic Ahman Green 30 jersey that I don't wear much bc it says "Green" on it (mistake to buy that one)
I've got a cheap blue replica (jc penny style) 80 AJ Jersey that I wear a bunch bc he's my favorite Texan and it was my first jersey (circa 2005?)

Do I:
1. Ditch the white authentic and replace it with a #8 white authentic?
2. Keep the white one and upgrade my blue one with a new one? Maybe a dif player and keep the old one for posterity?
Old 09-29-2011   #34
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
I'm totally having an indecisive moment here.

I currently own a Red MW 90 Jersey that I love.
I've got a (fake) authentic Ahman Green 30 jersey that I don't wear much bc it says "Green" on it (mistake to buy that one)
I've got a cheap blue replica (jc penny style) 80 AJ Jersey that I wear a bunch bc he's my favorite Texan and it was my first jersey (circa 2005?)

Do I:
1. Ditch the white authentic and replace it with a #8 white authentic?
2. Keep the white one and upgrade my blue one with a new one? Maybe a dif player and keep the old one for posterity?
Don't get #8! I'd upgrade your 80 jersey. He deserves better than JC Penny style. That's got no swag
Old 09-29-2011   #35
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Don't get #8! I'd upgrade your 80 jersey. He deserves better than JC Penny style. That's got no swag
Not a Schaub fan? We both went to Virginia so its got that going for it
Old 09-29-2011   #36
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Not a Schaub fan? We both went to Virginia so its got that going for it
No, I like Schaub, but when you look down the road and remember those glorious days, number 80 will be there, number 8 won't.

And then there's the whole Carr thing

But yes, get what speaks to you. Sometimes I buy things with sparkles on them
Old 09-29-2011   #37
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post

Philip
Yes, I can add you to the next order. I'm putting all the shipping people on the next one. I'm submitting one order tonight, the next will probably be this weekend or I may wait until Monday for people. Depends on how fast people are with the Paypal.
Old 09-29-2011   #38
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Okie dokie. Order #2 is ready and will have 11 jerseys in it. It will include:

Kimmy - White Ryans Large
Hookem - XL White Freeman
Dr2bkay - Schaub Kids S, and Small Blue Ladies Foster
My friend - Small Tottenham, Medium blue AJ
Double Barrel - Youth AJ Blue Small, Youth Brady White Small
CKW - AJ Blue XL, Foster Red XL
Me - Hakeem Rockets jersey Large

Quote:
Products
Product ID Images Name Qty. Price
1168 nfl houston texans johnson 80# blue
size (48)M 1 $17.50
13961 2011-2012 England Premier League Tottenham Hotspur Tottenham home jerseys white
jerseys S 1 $20.00
4630 nfl tampa bay buccaneers #5 freeman white (0)
size (52)XL 1 $17.50
7410 nfl houston texans #8 schaub red[kids]
size S(10-12) 1 $17.50
14162 women nfl houston texans #23 foster field flirt fashion blue
jerseys S 1 $17.50
14039 nfl Youth New England Patriots #12 Tom Brady white
size S(10-12) 1 $17.50
14282 youth nfl houston texans #80 johnson blue[johnson]
size S(10-12) 1 $17.50
484 nfl houston texans #59 ryans white
size (50)L 1 $17.50
1168 nfl houston texans johnson 80# blue
size (52)XL 1 $17.50
6901 houston texans #23 foster red
size (52)XL 1 $17.50
---------
Sub-Total: $251.75
Free Shipping: $0.00
Total: $251.75
Next order will be with people who are needing the jerseys shipped for the most part. Already have 9 spots spoken for, but if you want to get in, let me know ASAP.
Old 09-30-2011   #39
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Ok, 2 jerseys were Out of Stock, so those will be refunded to me. The jerseys were the Tottenham jersey for a friend of mine, and Dr2Bkay's Blue Foster Women's jersey. Dr2Bkay, do you want me to refund you the money, or do you want to order a different jersey on the next order?
Old 09-30-2011   #40
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok, 2 jerseys were Out of Stock, so those will be refunded to me. The jerseys were the Tottenham jersey for a friend of mine, and Dr2Bkay's Blue Foster Women's jersey. Dr2Bkay, do you want me to refund you the money, or do you want to order a different jersey on the next order?
dang. They didn't give you the option of choosing another one? If they do, I want to Johnson one, same style.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14163.html
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read