Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2011   #1
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

OK, pending the handout of jerseys this evening, that wraps up order #1. Not too bad, but it does take some time, so I want to make this as quick and easy as possible for the next couple orders. Going forward, I'm not going to guarantee anyone a place in line for these orders. It's imperative that I keep the numbers at or near 10, so I will move orders around depending on quantity and possibly shipping vs local pickup. Also, if you lollygag on payment, I'm not going to hold up everyone else while we wait for you. You may lose your spot to someone else that is faster.

I live 2 blocks from Bubba's bar on Washington, so I will definitely make it out to some away games this year if the Blue Crew is doing watch parties (I went to the Saints one). If nothing else, I'm happy to meet you there whenever. It's not much inconvenience for me to head over there for 10 minutes, so long as you are ok with meeting me there. If you prefer to have the jerseys shipped, then we will need to work that out.

As for shipping costs, I think the USPS Priority Mail flat rate shipping boxes would work best. I believe a jersey or two will fit in the $5.20 box with a little effort, but it may be better to use the $10.95 box. (Prices here) I'll let you decide which one you want. (I'll measure the jerseys when I get home and report on this). USPS is the easiest way for me to send these as I may end up picking up the package at the post office anyways, so I'll print the labels beforehand and send it when I pick it up.

Disclaimer: It has been speculated that the delivery may be held up in customs and cost money to get the goods released. If that happens, I expect to divide the cost among those who ordered as an additional cost of the items. Ex. $100 fee on 10 jerseys would cost you $10 per jersey.

So here's how we will do this in extreme detail because once the order is made, it's set. I do not accept returns, but if the store makes a mistake I'll get it fixed

Step 1: Go to this site and shop around:

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...s-c-16_90.html

Pics of some jerseys ordered can be found here. Password: jerseys

Step 2: Determine exactly which jerseys, size, type (Mens, Womens or Youth), color and size you want.

Step 3: How I want YOU to post your order request to me in this thread:

Quote:
1x JJ Watt Men's White jersey Large size
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14273.html
That is, name on the jersey, type, color and size spelled out to the T so that no mistakes are made on the order. I also want you to link the item so there is definitely no confusion about what you want. This will ensure accuracy in the order. If there is an issue with your order, I want to be able to work it out easily. Also, please indicate whether you would like to pickup the jersey or have it shipped. Be sure to PM me your shipping info. NO P.O. boxes!

Step 4: Once the people and jersey details are confirmed (I will state order details and ask in the thread), I will ask for payment.

Step 5: Please make a payment to themishkin@gmail.com through Paypal. The cost of any jersey labeled $17.50 on the website is $25 after fees. If you send it as a gift, then pay $25 per jersey. If you send it any other way it is $26 per jersey due to Paypal fees. This may be preferable for some as you can reclaim your money if you don't get your jerseys.

Edit: Add $6 if you want your jersey shipped. If it costs more, I will let you know, but I think that will cover it.

Example of Gift Payment:

If the item is not $17.50 on the website, the cost is the price of the item +$7.50.

Step 6: Once the order arrives at my house, I'll notify everyone and post some pics in the thread. We can work out your pickup date/time at Bubba's bar on Washington. Also, in the Continental building in case anyone wants to pickup downtown. Either way is fine.

If you're getting it shipped, I'll send them all out from the post office at once. I'll be sure to let you know when it's shipped, and I may also give tracking info as I can book it online.

Step 7: If you are happy with your order and how it went, please throw $5 per jersey (or more if you're feeling generous) in the TTalk donate jar. I'm sure Kevin will appreciate it. Put those savings to good use and help keep this community running smoothly!

I think that covers it. I'm open to suggestions if needed.

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 09-29-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011   #2
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Hey Dutch, I'll get in on one. So it's $25 total and if I want to get it shipped to me, it's $5.20 extra?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011   #3
Ckw

Can anyone please tell me how sizing on these works?

I pretty much always wear XL for t-shirts and stuff, so is it the same for the jersey?

Or am I safer going a size up? I want to post the jerseys I want, but I'm not sure about the sizing.
Old 09-28-2011   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

So far I have people who have requested in no particular order:

Hookem is down for 1 jersey.

Yankee for 5
Dr2bKay for 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I would like to be on one of the next orders.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14162.html - size small

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ds-p-7410.html - size small 10/12
DB for 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
youth nfl houston texans #80 johnson blue - SMALL [10-12]
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/yo...n-p-14282.html

nfl Youth New England Patriots #12 Tom Brady white - SMALL [10-12]
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14039.html

Please let me know the total and where/when to send funds to you.

Thanks, man!
Drs23 for 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Changing my sizing to 48 (M): http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14273.html

Adding: http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/ho...ue-p-6900.html also 48(M)

Thanks DR. Can't wait to get them!
I also have 2 for a friend of mine that's not on the board, and I want another 2 for myself. I'll work mine in where ever.
Old 09-28-2011   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Hey Dutch, I'll get in on one. So it's $25 total and if I want to get it shipped to me, it's $5.20 extra?
I believe a $5.20 box will work, but can't confirm yet. If not it's closer to $11. If you plan on getting a lot of jerseys, it would be best to go with the 11 or 14 so they don't get smooshed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post

I pretty much always wear XL for t-shirts and stuff, so is it the same for the jersey?

Or am I safer going a size up? I want to post the jerseys I want, but I'm not sure about the sizing.
I wear a large T-shirt and I have a large NFL.com replica jersey. I'm 6'2 200 pounds, but the jersey is a bit loose. Not in a bad way though, as I prefer jerseys to be loose fitting. If you want it to be tight, I would suggest going down a size. However, if you plan on expanding, I would suggest you stick with your current size
Old 09-28-2011   #6
Ckw

1x Andre Johnson Men’s Blue Jersey XL size
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ue-p-1168.html

1x Arian Foster Men’s Red Jersey XL size
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/ho...ed-p-6901.html

I just need to know if I should do XL or XXL. I am about 6'2 and 225 lbs.

Oh and I am fine picking up at Bubba's. Look forward to meeting you.

Not to take away from the thread, but you are my fantasy guy. Got a suggestion on the trade I posted, Dutch?

Last edited by Ckw; 09-28-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Changed colors. Blue Andre and Red Arian
Old 09-28-2011   #7
Ckw

In case you had already copied it, I switched my order. Instead of doing a red AJ, I am doing blue and will do a red Foster jersey.

Thanks man!!
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2011   #8
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Heading over to paypal now.

1 X Matt Schaub Youth Jersey Small size 10/12
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ds-p-7410.html
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Heading over to paypal now.

1 X Matt Schaub Youth Jersey Small size 10/12
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ds-p-7410.html
So you just want the one jersey now?
Old 09-29-2011   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 228095 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Let me throw this out there because I'm kind of weird about sizing. I like my jerseys (and most everything else I wear) to fit loose. For me the XXL (54) is the way to go. I've got a few "real" jerseys in that size and they're all consistent with one another. I'm 5'9" and about 230lbs.

I ordered three jerseys in this past order and all came in 54 which is exactly what I asked for. Two of them are blue (AJ & Cushing) and one is white (Watt). All fit and I'm happy with all three of them BUT..... the white one is noticeably smaller than the two blue ones.

I compared them to the real ones I have last night and the two blue ones are a little bit bigger than the real 54. The white one is a little bit smaller than the real 54. I'd say it looks and feels more like an XL than an XXL but like I said it still fits and I'm very happy with it. It's a hell of a deal for $25.

I ordered my normal size and pretty much got that with some slight variation. I imagine most people would be happy with that. Anyone wanting a custom fitted jersey is probably going to want to talk to NFL.com though I don't see why these couldn't be altered either if need be. Just remember, you can take it up a little if it bugs you but you can't make it bigger if it's too small.
Old 09-29-2011   #11
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
So you just want the one jersey now?
I wanted to allow room for more people. If it turns out that not many people are signing up/ paying. I will add the other.
Old 09-29-2011   #12
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
I wanted to allow room for more people. If it turns out that not many people are signing up/ paying. I will add the other.
Oh, well I would prefer that people order all their jerseys at once, so I only need to meet up with people 1 time each. That's not to mean I don't encourage others to make more orders if they want more, but if you know you want more please order them all at once.

We already have 5 paid for in this order, likely with be a third and fourth order as I have several guys in my FF league that want some.
Old 09-29-2011   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Paid (Ryan Dove), I have instructed my friends, Manuel Moreno and Harold North, to pay you as well.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011   #14
Ckw

I thought you said you'd announce when we needed to pay? Do I need to send you your gift?
Old 09-29-2011   #15
Dr2bKay
All Pro

How many have paid now before I go back to paypal?
Old 09-29-2011   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
I thought you said you'd announce when we needed to pay? Do I need to send you your gift?
Sorry, should have made that more clear, but in the second post I identified those who had made full requests with their orders laid out. If you are confident in what you want, go ahead and post your order as shown and Paypal the money. Since there are so many already in queue, we will be doing at least 2 more orders.

Quote:
How many have paid now before I go back to paypal?
Including yours, I have 7 already paid for. I may add myself to this order as well if it gets to 9, as I will bump it up to 10 to make it an even set. As I said, I will jumble the orders around to get it to make 10 each time. So as long as you are paid, you will get in on this order or the next.
Old 09-29-2011   #17
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Paid (Ryan Dove), I have instructed my friends, Manuel Moreno and Harold North, to pay you as well.
Ok, got it. If they don't follow through, I'll let you know and we can yank their jerseys from the order.
Old 09-29-2011   #18
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Just sent over $25 more. This time I included my texans talk user name in the notes.
Old 09-29-2011   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Just sent over $25 more. This time I included my texans talk user name in the notes.
That's fine, just let me know what other jersey you want.
Old 09-29-2011   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Ok, got it. If they don't follow through, I'll let you know and we can yank their jerseys from the order.
If they don't I'll cover their sorry butts, lemme know in about 2 days if there are issues.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read