Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2011   #1
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pittsburgh Steel(Magnolias, I stole that) look alikes

Chris Hoke

Chris Kemoeatu

Troy Palumalu

[
Old 09-27-2011   #2
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pittsburgh Steel(Magnolias, I stole that) look alikes

Old 09-27-2011   #3
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Tomlin and I'm guessing Omar Epps resemblence is freakin uncanny. If they ever make "Overrated: The Story of Mike Tomlin" then Epps is a shoe in for the role.
Old 09-27-2011   #4
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Tomlin and I'm guessing Omar Epps resemblence is freakin uncanny. If they ever make "Overrated: The Story of Mike Tomlin" then Epps is a shoe in for the role.
Yeah he's the latest Barry Switzer.
Old 09-27-2011   #5
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post

I've been saying for YEARS that Tomlin looked like Omar Epps. BTW "Over Rated" would be the Bill Bellichik story.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #6
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Yeah he's the latest Barry Switzer.
The Cowboys made it to ONE Superbowl with Switzer and that happened seemingly 12 minutes after Jimmy Johnson left and they didn't get another or even a trip to the big dance. Tomlin brought the Steelers back to the Superbowl last year. If you want to compare someone to Switzer, try Chuck Gruden. it's more applicable.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 09-27-2011   #7
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mary Kay Letourneau would totally dig Troy Polamalu if he were 17 years younger.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2011   #8
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Mary Kay Letourneau would totally dig Troy Polamalu if he were 17 years younger.

...okay...thats' funny...
Old 09-27-2011   #9
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I've been saying for YEARS that Tomlin looked like Omar Epps. BTW "Over Rated" would be the Bill Bellichik story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The Cowboys made it to ONE Superbowl with Switzer and that happened seemingly 12 minutes after Jimmy Johnson left and they didn't get another or even a trip to the big dance. Tomlin brought the Steelers back to the Superbowl last year. If you want to compare someone to Switzer, try Chuck Gruden. it's more applicable.
They win despite his sorry ass. He makes idiotic decisions and wins due to superior talent. Bellicheck, I kind of agree with, since he hasn't won since they had to pay Brady. But at least Belicheat and Gruden took teams that havent won and got a SB. Tomlin was handed a GREAT team. Overrated.
Old 09-27-2011   #10
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

srrono is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read