Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-26-2011   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What will be the score against the Steelers ?

The steelers are nowhere near what the saints are, they barely pulled out a win against Indy on Sunday. I see us breezing through this game and our Defense going back to its week 1 and 2 form.

Texans 34 - Steelers 13
Old 09-26-2011   #2
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will be the score against the Steelers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
The steelers are nowhere near what the saints are, they barely pulled out a win against Indy on Sunday. I see us breezing through this game and our Defense going back to its week 1 and 2 form.

Texans 34 - Steelers 13
I will personally cut off your thingy if you jinx us LMAO
Old 09-26-2011   #3
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
I will personally cut off your thingy if you jinx us LMAO
well then i PRAY to god the texans help save my man hood
Old 09-26-2011   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

Texans 34 - Steelers 13
Different match-ups, different game. I wish it worked that way, but I don't think it does.

Ben, imo, may not be Brees, but I think he's better at extending plays, & that's going to hurt.

Yesterday, we faced a QB who wasn't going to let his team lose. Whatever he needed to do to make the next play, that's what he was going to do. Failure, was not an option.

Ben has got a little bit of that in him, the Defense has a lot of it.

The intangibles is what this game is about, same with the Ravens game. & I don't really know how we stand up to those teams.
Old 09-26-2011   #5
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we rebound this next game.....
score Texans 28 Pittsburgh 14
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
I think we rebound this next game.....
score Texans 28 Pittsburgh 14
I doubt either team scores 20 points.
Old 09-26-2011   #7
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I doubt either team scores 20 points.
I think the Texans put up 3 TDs if Foster is healthy and plays.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-26-2011   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 172599 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Steelers 21 - 2 80-yard bombs to Mike Wallace and a Troy Polamalu fumble return for TD
Texans 29 - Foster TD run, AJ TD catch, 5 Rackers FGs. All inside 40 yards.
Old 09-26-2011   #9
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Steelers 21 - 2 80-yard bombs to Mike Wallace and a Troy Polamalu fumble return for TD
Texans 29 - Foster TD run, AJ TD catch, 5 Rackers FGs. All inside 40 yards.
NO
Old 09-26-2011   #10
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17026 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 3

steelers 2
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #11
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
well then i PRAY to god the texans help save my man hood
Well that didn't work for Joker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #12
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Different match-ups, different game. I wish it worked that way, but I don't think it does.

Ben, imo, may not be Brees, but I think he's better at extending plays, & that's going to hurt.

Yesterday, we faced a QB who wasn't going to let his team lose. Whatever he needed to do to make the next play, that's what he was going to do. Failure, was not an option.

Ben has got a little bit of that in him, the Defense has a lot of it.

The intangibles is what this game is about, same with the Ravens game. & I don't really know how we stand up to those teams.
Ben is very good, but a bit more hot/cold than Brees. Their oline is VERY average to bad. Mendenladden is ok ish but not a great back. Tightends are ok. Receivers are fast, so we have to exploit their oline. Defense isn't a typical Steeler D. I think 24-10 or 24-14. Their TD's will be bombs.
Old 09-27-2011   #13
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Well that didn't work for Joker.
Did he finally die of TSB (Toxic Sperm Build-up)?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read