Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-25-2011   #1
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Big picture

We lost the game today, but it was a hell of a game. I thought the saints were going to beat us by 2 TD's but we were able to give them a really good fight on their home turf. I am dissapointed, yes, we had that game for a little while but the defense just couldnt get it done. At the same time you have to think about how good of an offense New Orleans has. Close game oh well.

Now we have to turn our attention to the black and yellow coming into our house next week. I think we can get the win, but it will be a tough game as well. If we can walk out 3-1 then I will feel good about our record going forward. If we are 2-2 however, we might be .500 for a couple of weeks which doesnt translate into playoffs. After the steelers we have the raiders who we have a good record against but they could easily beat us as well, and then the ravens who havent lost a game at home in a while. While winning the saints game would have been a huge statment, beating the steelers will be just as big. If we can beat them I feel like our hopes and outlooks will be just as big.

We also need to win as many as we can, because I am starting to get worried about the titans. If anybody is going to challenge for the division, the titans right now have the best shot. Right now they are tied for the lead with us.

I know it is way too early to be thinking of the playoffs, but we need to win these games early and often to win the division and get to the playoffs.

But thats just my 2 cents
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #2
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15475 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big picture

I was a little worried about the Titans too...but Britt has gone down and the Tack fans are saying it could be weeks and CJ has been really bad against so-so teams so far.

Actually Britt could be out for the season

If he is it will take effort from the Texans to not win the AFCS
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #3
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big picture

All I see in my big picture is the Steelers.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read