Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-25-2011   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Most telling announcer comment (KJ Thread)

"Kareem Jackson had no clue where the ball was". Touchdown Saints. I keep hoping he will get it but sheesh.
Old 09-25-2011   #2
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 137304 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most telling announcer comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
"Kareem Jackson had no clue where the ball was". Touchdown Saints. I keep hoping he will get it but sheesh.
I know man, I have been giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he is not getting it.
Old 09-25-2011   #3
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How many times did KJ get thrown at today?

I only caught the 1st half as we were traveling today. We listened on Sirius and it sounded like KJ was just burned to hell.

Was it as bad as it sounded?
Old 09-25-2011   #4
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: How many times did KJ get thrown at today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
I only caught the 1st half as we were traveling today. We listened on Sirius and it sounded like KJ was just burned to hell.

They attacked Kareem relentlessly with Lance Moore and Darren Sproles. Played off his man quite a bit, and NO exploited that.
Old 09-25-2011   #5
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

1 that I saw, never turned around to see the ball...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Neither Allen nor Jackson has earned #2 corner. What happened to Harris? Gary said we would see him.
Old 09-25-2011   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131050 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
hate to say i called it but hey Its ok i'm sure it was the LBs and Safties fault for him not looking back for the ball must of been K. Jac can do NO wrong so...........
Old 09-25-2011   #8
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 16186 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

nfl ready
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #9
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

This latest Kubiak experiment has failed .... miserably
Old 09-25-2011   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:

Kimmy I started a thread on this but let's run with yours. KJ looked really bad most of the game. He did make one awesome tackle on Brees that some thought was late but I applauded it. The flag was overturned but he played way off his man and seldom was a factor. Guess I need to re-do my mock draft back to selecting a corner. Maybe there are some things that Wade just cannot fix.
Old 09-25-2011   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

We can find solace that Wade would not have drafted this guy.
Old 09-25-2011   #12
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

KJ is a dumbass. Even that hit he had on Brees was risky even if it was a legal play. Besides that he failed in every way today.
Old 09-25-2011   #13
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

I really want to see how many times he was thrown at. He is a walking target for QBs and is going to cost us dearly.

I can just see Ben licking his fat chops for next Sunday
Old 09-25-2011   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 131050 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
KJ is a dumbass. Even that hit he had on Brees was risky even if it was a legal play. Besides that he failed in every way today.
NO he played so well out there i'm sure we will get a break down soon and we will ALL see that it wasnt his fault.
Old 09-25-2011   #15
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Kareem is terrible. He has absolutely no sense of where the ball is. And if he does know where the ball is, he's 10 yards away from being a factor in the play.
Old 09-25-2011   #16
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 16186 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

lance moore made kareem jackson his "female dog"
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #17
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

He had a bad game today no doubt, but I hate how everyone jumps on him when he has a bad game and when he does solid or shows improvement nothing comes up.

He was a big reason the team lost on defense today though, that and there was little pass rush.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #18
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
He had a bad game today no doubt, but I hate how everyone jumps on him when he has a bad game and when he does solid or shows improvement nothing comes up.

He was a big reason the team lost on defense today though, that and there was little pass rush.
Can you show me when he has had a good game? Sorry, not jumping on a KJ wagon, it's been hitched to me since day 1.
Old 09-25-2011   #19
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2779 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually, not enough. We were fortunate Brees didn't target him every snap
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #20
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Can you show me when he has had a good game? Sorry, not jumping on a KJ wagon, it's been hitched to me since day 1.
havent you been reading he always has a good game, its just that everyone else has a bad game and blows assignments and makes him look bad . Hmmmmm i cant believe you didnt know

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read