Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-26-2011   #121
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

Can mods wipe these threads for being garbage

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2011   #122
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Just Don't Beat Contending Teams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Alright, last thing I'm gonna say on this. I want to know, did you predict this as a win? If you did, I can see how you're upset. But to be honest, looking at the schedule in the beginning, you have to look at the Saints then Steelers and just hope we get out of those two with one win.

So, assuming you marked this one down as a loss...in what scenario would a loss be acceptable? Would it have been better if we got rolled over? We played a very competitive game that came down to the last minute. Sure, blame Kubiak, I know you do. But I doubt you had us going into NOLA and then coming home and beating the Steelers too. In what way would you have us lose that doesn't involve Kubiak being roasted alive?

I'm genuinely curious. Because honestly, I'm trying to think about if I "expected" us to win this one, and I was half and half. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, wouldn't be surprised if we won. And if we lost, all I hoped was that we showed something. Showed that we could hang with the great teams of the NFL. And this game showed we can. Even when our offense is stalling every drive and our defense is giving up chunks of yardage every other pass, we can still hang with the best of the best. So, how good can we be when we're on our game? When Phillips has more than three games to implement his scheme? When we have our league leading rusher?
Kubiak lost me game 3 last year. But this game 3 was no way near our game 3 loss last year. I don't blane Kubiak alone.

The blame on this loss goes to everyone. The offense could not score TD's in the read zone, the defense could not stop Brees in the second half. Special teams, play calling, etc. A little bit of everyone. But it was the Saints and not the Chiefs or Seattle, etc that beat us.

This week we lost the battle, but it is over - on to next week. I think this team will learn something and come out and go 1-0 next week.
Old 09-26-2011   #123
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37160 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Alright, last thing I'm gonna say on this. I want to know, did you predict this as a win? If you did, I can see how you're upset. But to be honest, looking at the schedule in the beginning, you have to look at the Saints then Steelers and just hope we get out of those two with one win.

So, assuming you marked this one down as a loss...in what scenario would a loss be acceptable? Would it have been better if we got rolled over? We played a very competitive game that came down to the last minute. Sure, blame Kubiak, I know you do. But I doubt you had us going into NOLA and then coming home and beating the Steelers too. In what way would you have us lose that doesn't involve Kubiak being roasted alive?

I'm genuinely curious. Because honestly, I'm trying to think about if I "expected" us to win this one, and I was half and half. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, wouldn't be surprised if we won. And if we lost, all I hoped was that we showed something. Showed that we could hang with the great teams of the NFL. And this game showed we can. Even when our offense is stalling every drive and our defense is giving up chunks of yardage every other pass, we can still hang with the best of the best. So, how good can we be when we're on our game? When Phillips has more than three games to implement his scheme? When we have our league leading rusher?
I've said all I'm gonna say, as clearly as I said it. Read my previous posts,
and I'll see ya next game...
Old 09-26-2011   #124
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37160 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Yeah. YOU are the negative one. YOU are the one that comes around and talks up the negative aspects of the team when things go badly. Last week the team was 2-0. Rather than relishing in victory YOU were bringing up negatives. And here you are once again in a relishing told you so role. You don't seem to be a fan of the team, you seem to be a fan of being right. Look at my sig, I wanted Kubiak fired and Cowher hired. Yet, becuase I am a Texan fan I got behind Kubiak because I wanted Kubiak and the Texans to succeed. YOU instead seem bent on being right rather than having a winning team. So, yeah, I question why are you even here.

How is Kubiak responsible for the Saints putting up 23 points? He turned his D over to Wade at the beginning of the year.. Wade's D could not contain the Saints offense. If you want to blame Kubiak's playcalling when they got into the red zone, that is worthy of discussion, but blaming Kubiak for the D is reaching...even for you. The Texans D simply could not stop the Saints Offense, just like the Saints Offense had difficulty with the Texans Offense. In a shootout, one team wins and another loses.

But to blame Kubiak just shows your blind hatred has no bounds and in this case, not semblance of reality.
Ok. I just wish you'd have kept your attacks on my comments, rather than
attempt to cast personal dispersions. Last year I created my sig, because
I'd seen three consecutive years of the same calamity. I made the signature
with the hopes of being WRONG. Even at 5-3 last year, this team had no
quality wins. I saw, BY THE WAY THEY WERE PLAYING, the Texans were
headed for disaster. This game contained a lot of the elements we've
seen over the previous years, and I enumerated them. None of my words
predict the future. I remain hopeful these issues will be fixed, as I did
during previous years.

If I tell the truth, how can I be "negative?"

Kubiak is, and will always be (so long as he is here,) the reason this team sinks or swims.

Calm down, breathe deep, and
I'll see ya next game...

Last edited by DexmanC; 09-26-2011 at 10:27 AM.
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #125
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
Kubiak lost me game 3 last year. But this game 3 was no way near our game 3 loss last year. I don't blane Kubiak alone.

The blame on this loss goes to everyone. The offense could not score TD's in the read zone, the defense could not stop Brees in the second half. Special teams, play calling, etc. A little bit of everyone. But it was the Saints and not the Chiefs or Seattle, etc that beat us.

This week we lost the battle, but it is over - on to next week. I think this team will learn something and come out and go 1-0 next week.
Right on, Grams. Rep.
Old 09-26-2011   #126
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow....the title is such a good point I figured it was worth a click. There's already so many shit flinging threads, can somebody point me to where a solid discussion of the game is? Do I really have to wait a few days? Even when they win people get on here to fling shit wherever they can, now that they've lost a game people just green apple splatter the whole board.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #127
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So you don't think we are the same ol Texans?
We have been, up to this point in time, the same ol' Texans.
I remain hopeful this will change.
Old 09-26-2011   #128
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i'm sick of it too, but this loss had a way diff feel than last seasons loss. you have to admit that atleast ?
You know who says lines like this? Losers...
Old 09-26-2011   #129
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Wow....the title is such a good point I figured it was worth a click. There's already so many shit flinging threads, can somebody point me to where a solid discussion of the game is? Do I really have to wait a few days? Even when they win people get on here to fling shit wherever they can, now that they've lost a game people just green apple splatter the whole board.
From the Chronicle today; I think this tells the story you ask of.

More Information
BY THE QUARTERS
FIRST QUARTER
Key stat: Time of possession was dominated by the visitors - 10 minutes, 37 seconds for the Texans compared to 4 minutes, 23 seconds for the Saints.
Key player: Andre Johnson set the tone early, converting a 3rd-and-14 with a 15-yard reception in which he lowered his shoulder near the end to gain the final three or four yards.
Big play: Lined up in the backfield, fullback James Casey was ignored as he slipped out into the flat. The Saints sent an all-out blitz, and by the time they recovered, Casey had a 62-yard gain.

SECOND QUARTER
Key stat: Two trips to the red zone resulted in two field goals.
Key player: Neil Rackers did his job well Sunday - he made all four of his field goals, including both in the second quarter, and all three of his extra points.
Big play: Johnathan Joseph recorded his second interception of the season deep in New Orleans' territory midway through the quarter.

THIRD QUARTER
Key stat: Ben Tate entered Sunday as the league's No. 3 rusher. He had 80 yards after three quarters, averaging 5.0 yards per carry.
Key player: Danieal Manning was in the right place - where Brees couldn't see him, apparently - as he intercepted the Saints quarterback. It was his first as a Texan.
Big play: It definitely wasn't a penalty, but Kareem Jackson may still get a call from the league. His shot on Brees came after a four-yard gain, and it may have lit a fire under the quarterback.

FOURTH QUARTER
Key stat: The Saints entered the final quarter with a total of 17 points, yet they scored 23 in the last 15 minutes of regulation.
Key player: Have to give credit where it's due - Drew Brees was masterful late, throwing for 163 of his 370 yards and two touchdowns in the last quarter.
Big play: Casey again - lined up wide, the fullback beat the coverage deep, leaping late for a 26-yard touchdown that Schaub threw perfectly. It gave the Texans a 26-17 lead.

BY THE NUMBERS
1 - NFL carries for James Casey, who rumbled for 11 yards on a third-quarter pitch
2-1 - Texans' record when winning the time of possession battle, the same as their overall record
5 - Times two Texans have eclipsed 100 receiving yards in the same game - Andre Johnson (128) and James Casey (126)
20 - Touchdown passes hauled in by Kevin Walter as a Texan, after his fourth-quarter miracle
35 - All-time rank established by Andre Johnson in receptions; he now has 694, and he passed Terrance Mathis (689)
62 - James Casey's first-quarter reception was a career best and also the longest offensive play for the Texans this season
74 - Consecutive starts for right tackle Eric Winston
99.6 - Drew Brees' passer rating, in a win
103.9 - Matt Schaub's passer rating, in a loss
36 -- Neil Rackers' league-leading scoring total, tied with Calvin Johnson of Detroit

THREE GOOD THINGS, THREE BAD THINGS
GOOD
1) The Texans wasted fullback James Casey's coming-out party. He was a vital part of the game plan because Kevin Walter (shoulder) and Jacoby Jones (knee) weren't 100 percent. Gary Kubiak needed another weapon, and Casey provided it with five catches for 126 yards (25.2 average) and a touchdown.

2) Last season, the Texans were notorious slow starters, but they got off to another fast start. This time, they scored a touchdown and kicked a field goal on their first two possessions for a 10-0 lead.

3) Cornerback Johnathan Joseph and free safety Danieal Manning intercepted Drew Brees and turned them into two scores a Neil Rackers field goal and a James Casey touchdown reception.

BAD
1) The offense reached the red zone five times and scored one touchdown. That's a pathetic 20-percent success rate. Scoring touchdowns in the red zone was a problem at Miami, too.
2) When the Saints went to an empty backfield, rather than get pressure on quarterback Drew Brees, the defense looked confused, igniting a fourth-quarter collapse. Brees threw for 204 yards and two touchdowns in the fourth quarter. They scored touchdowns on three consecutive possessions and added two-point conversion passes after two of them.
3) With the exception of Neil Rackers being perfect on 4 field goal attempts, there was nothing special about the special teams. With 12:32 left in the game, the Texans led 26-17 and forced the Saints to punt. Rookie Brooks Reed was called for an illegal block, moving the field position to the 14. After three plays netted 1 yard, Brett Hartmann had a 34-yard punt that gave the Saints the ball at the Houston 49, setting the stage for the first of three consecutive touchdown drives.

THEY SAID IT
"An encouraging thing? Well, I guess we played well in a shootout. But today there's no column for playing well in a shootout. It's only wins and losses." tight end Joel Dreessen when asked if there was any good to come out of the game.

"If we had gotten them off the field on third down, they wouldn't have been unstoppable. When you don't get them off the field on third down, that's what can happen. We have to go back to the drawing board and get the defense fixed." DE Antonio Smith when asked if the Saints' offense was unstoppable in the fourth quarter.

"It's all about finishing, and we didn't finish. The fourth quarter is when good defenses step up, and we didn't do that today. When it was time to step up and stop them, we couldn't do it." inside linebacker DeMeco Ryans on the defensive failures in the fourth quarter
Old 09-26-2011   #130
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Awww......for Christ's sake here we ****ing go again. Predictions of either doom and goom OR playoffs are a tad early, don't yall think? The season is still young, and we've got 13 games yet to play.

And whether yall like it or not, until the Texans prove Dexman is wrong, he's still right.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #131
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
We have been, up to this point in time, the same ol' Texans.
I remain hopeful this will change.
Do you hit every thread and just complain endlessly about how the texans suck and who's to blame. You should take a couple days off before posting after a win/loss and put it in perspective..

Jeeseh

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #132
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Lol. I agree. I'm sick of the "this loss just FEELS different" comment. What does that even mean?
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #133
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Lol. I agree. I'm sick of the "this loss just FEELS different" comment. What does that even mean?
What those people are suggesting is that game 3's loss last season, where the Cowboys simply dominated the entire game leaving no chance of a Texans wn. This year's game was at least competitive.
Old 09-26-2011   #134
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
You said it! A loss feels like a loss. A good opportunity blown. I'm not sure why some people are so comfy with what was witnessed yesterday. People are acting like this team has proven something after last year's debacle and this simply is not the case.

I pray Dexman doesn't have 5-7 start to add to his sig again this year. He's been awfully on point and I'm not sure why people want to easily dismiss what he says. Who cares if the truth hurts?
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #135
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I'll be one of those people, because I don't think this version of the Steelers are contenders.

That's OK. The Texans play the Raiders in week 5 and the Ravens in week 6. They're contenders.
So we should dominate. If we are who we think we are & they are who you think they are, we should dominate, start to finish.

If they are contenders & we're pretenders, we should get routed.

If we are both contenders, or both pretenders, it's going to go to the wire....

Quote:
& this is why you have to have a little asterisk by strength-of-schedule. We aren't the same team we were last year & none of the teams on our schedule are the same either. This is early in the year & we're trying to figure out who we are & who they are.

I agree, we shouldn't have put the Saints down as a should win, they started the season looking better than they did last year (lost to Greenbay & all).

But the Steelers, I agree with Lucky. They don't look like contenders so far.

But you can never count them out, until they are out.
Old 09-26-2011   #136
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Do you hit every thread and just complain endlessly about how the texans suck and who's to blame. You should take a couple days off before posting after a win/loss and put it in perspective..

Jeeseh
The Texans suck this week. That's not my fault.
Old 09-26-2011   #137
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
2) When the Saints went to an empty backfield, rather than get pressure on quarterback Drew Brees, the defense looked confused, igniting a fourth-quarter collapse.

THEY SAID IT

Quote:
"If we had gotten them off the field on third down, they wouldn't have been unstoppable. When you don't get them off the field on third down, that's what can happen. We have to go back to the drawing board and get the defense fixed."
DE Antonio Smith when asked if the Saints' offense was unstoppable in the fourth quarter.

Quote:
"It's all about finishing, and we didn't finish. The fourth quarter is when good defenses step up, and we didn't do that today. When it was time to step up and stop them, we couldn't do it."
inside linebacker DeMeco Ryans on the defensive failures in the fourth quarter
I totally agree with what our players said here.

We had a defensive breakdown in the 4th Qtr. But I don't think it's doom & gloom. I think we can fix it... Wade on the sideline, I think our chances are better than fiddy

I have faith in Demeco, Antonio, & Cushing.

This won't happen again.
Old 09-26-2011   #138
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I totally agree with what our players said here.

We had a defensive breakdown in the 4th Qtr. But I don't think it's doom & gloom. I think we can fix it... Wade on the sideline, I think our chances are better than fiddy

I have faith in Demeco, Antonio, & Cushing.

This won't happen again.
You gotta admit. This team's fourth quarter collapse was
eerily similar to what happened in Denver last year.
Old 09-26-2011   #139
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
You said it! A loss feels like a loss. A good opportunity blown. I'm not sure why some people are so comfy with what was witnessed yesterday. People are acting like this team has proven something after last year's debacle and this simply is not the case.

I pray Dexman doesn't have 5-7 start to add to his sig again this year. He's been awfully on point and I'm not sure why people want to easily dismiss what he says. Who cares if the truth hurts?
This does feel like the Ravens game doesn't it.

We owned for the first three Qtrs & gave it up in the four......

Wait a minute, that didn't happen.
Old 09-26-2011   #140
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
You gotta admit. This team's fourth quarter collapse was
eerily similar to what happened in Denver last year.
I'll have to revisit that game. I thought TBow owned us for 4 Qtrs.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read