Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-25-2011   #1
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 67028 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Foster Out.

NFLN just confirmed. Good lets rest him and get him healthy
Old 09-25-2011   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster Out.

Time for some Tater-trots into the endzone.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #3
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 201178 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's hope nothing happens to Tate. With Ward and Foster out, we'll be left with Slaton as our only RB.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #4
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to see them shut him down during the week as well aside from getting treatment
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #5
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2738 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
Time for some Tater-trots into the endzone.
I had those yesterday after eating at Arby's.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #6
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Rep Power: 67028 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Let's hope nothing happens to Tate. With Ward and Foster out, we'll be left with Slaton as our only RB.
yeah, at that point i think James Casey would become our running back. our we just go 5 wide the whole game
Old 09-25-2011   #7
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I feel the person that is gonna have the biggest game is OD. Schaub needs another comfort zone in the passing game, and i think he'll turn to him. I expect Tate to do well but let's just hope stays in one piece.
Old 09-25-2011   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

It's been over 4 weeks since he aggravated his hammy in Preseason.

Last week wasn't an aggravation, just a tightening...

He should be 100% & ready to go.

I think Kubiak is sandbagging.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw his name on the official inactive list.
Old 09-25-2011   #9
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Old 09-25-2011   #10
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

just now saw Foster running durining warms ups. he was planting and running hard. He should def be back by next sunday
Old 09-25-2011   #11
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #12
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 167919 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
yeah, at that point i think James Casey would become our running back. our we just go 5 wide the whole game
Do they even have 5 healthy WR's ?

I'd just give the damn ball to Casey ....

How bout 3 TE's with Casey in the backfield as the lone back ..... and AJ as the lone WR.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #13
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1975 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

This is the right call, I think we can hold the ship for the next little while without him. A healthy Foster down the home stretch (typically a time this team falls apart) will be extremely beneficial.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #14
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Do they even have 5 healthy WR's ?

I'd just give the damn ball to Casey ....

How bout 3 TE's with Casey in the backfield as the lone back ..... and AJ as the lone WR.
na we dont we do have 4 WRs and then put either OD out there our Casey. Hell i hope it dont have to come to that, i dont think Schaub would make it out of the game alive. We need Some extra blockers IMO
Old 09-25-2011   #15
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Lotta bad vibes in this thread man. Too much negative energy, woooff!!!!!
Old 09-25-2011   #16
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Lotta bad vibes in this thread man. Too much negative energy, woooff!!!!!
yeah it wasnt meant for that, but you know how 1 post can change the whole feel of a thread.
Old 09-26-2011   #17
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165649 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

This may illustrate why I have had so much concern over Foster's hamstring injury and how he has and/or has been pushed to return to play. Hamstring injuries that are not fully healed set players up for all sorts of other major injuries

This was written just a couple of days before the game yesterday where Britt tore his ACL/MCL (on the right, same side as his hamstring problem).

Quote:
Britt says hamstring again a concern
September 21, 2011 by JOHN GLENNON, The Tennessean

Wide receiver Kenny Britt was listed as a limited participant in Wednesday’s practice after he said he felt tightness in his hamstring.

The Titans’ official injury report listed Britt as having a thigh injury, but Britt said it was his hamstring. That could be cause for concern, considering Britt missed games last season, as well as training camp and most of the preseason this year, because of hamstring injuries.

“Going out there in that first period of seven-on-seven, it kept on getting tighter and tighter, and it wouldn’t loosen up for me,” Britt said. “I got a little scared so I backed down.”

Britt, who had 14 catches for 271 yards and three touchdowns in the first two games, said he thought he was past the point of worrying about the hamstring.

“I really did (think I was past it),” Britt said. “I hadn’t felt nothing since I’ve been back. It’s been feeling great and wonderful every time I got on the field and today, I don’t know what it was.”

Coach Mike Munchak didn’t seem concerned about the injury, saying he thought Britt would be back on the practice field Thursday.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I think Kubiak was pretty conservative with Owen Daniels hammy last season. I don't know why he would treat Arian any different.
Old 09-26-2011   #19
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
This may illustrate why I have had so much concern over Foster's hamstring injury and how he has and/or has been pushed to return to play. Hamstring injuries that are not fully healed set players up for all sorts of other major injuries

This was written just a couple of days before the game yesterday where Britt tore his ACL/MCL (on the right, same side as his hamstring problem).
Hey Cloak, did you call into the 610 pregame show yesterday morning? Some guy called in and talked about the healing tissue of the lung, and it was pertaining to Romo's injury. Anyways, he said that he was beginning his medical intern here in Houston and I didn't know how far into your career you already are or if it was even you.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #20
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 4027 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak is saying that Foster is "100%" and is going to play this weekend. Whether this is true, or Kubiak is going to play him regardless, I do not know.

If Foster is healthy, I think we should have no problem with the Steelers.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read