Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2011   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Houston Texans vs. Nawlins Aints Gameday Thread

Time to get it rollin.
Old 09-25-2011   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans vs. Nawlins Aints Gameday Thread

imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #3
ole dirt mcgirt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respected

Gonna be a good one. I'm just glad AFN here in afghanistan is showing it.
ole dirt mcgirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #4
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole dirt mcgirt View Post
Gonna be a good one. I'm just glad AFN here in afghanistan is showing it.
By the way, we're gonna' need you to change your avatar to a Texans image please. It's a rule on TexansTalk that opposing fans must sport a Texans avatar if they participate in the Game Day Thread here.

I wouldn't lie to you. (crosses fingers behind back while grinning).

Welcome aboard. Hope your TV signal stays clear the whole way!
Old 09-25-2011   #6
ole dirt mcgirt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respectedole dirt mcgirt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
By the way, we're gonna' need you to change your avatar to a Texans image please. It's a rule on TexansTalk that opposing fans must sport a Texans avatar if they participate in the Game Day Thread here.

I wouldn't lie to you. (crosses fingers behind back while grinning).

Welcome aboard. Hope your TV signal stays clear the whole way!
Ok lol I'll take your word for it. Yea I hope the signal is good too I have been lucky enough to have both Saints games shown here this year.
Old 09-25-2011   #7
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok lol I'll take your word for it. Yea I hope the signal is good too I have been lucky enough to have both Saints games shown here this year.
DUDE! I was just joking. Holy crap, don't take off your Saints avatar.

Man, I feel like crap now. PUT YOUR AVATAR BACK UP! Please?

Geez, this is the sort of thing that ends up getting me banned. I can just see it now: "GP, you can't treat visitors like that. 3-day suspension has been issued. - With Love, Vinny"
Old 09-25-2011   #8
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Geez, this is the sort of thing that ends up getting me banned. I can feel it. "GP, you can't treat visitors like that. 3-day suspension has been issued."
BAD GP! Bad GP! *slaps hand*

Here's hoping to a good game w/o any more injuries.
Old 09-25-2011   #9
ole dirt mcgirt
Rookie

Quote:

Geez, this is the sort of thing that ends up getting me banned. I can just see it now: "GP, you can't treat visitors like that. 3-day suspension has been issued." - With Love, Vinny

HaHa I just didn't wanna come off as a troll or whatever....good one though.
Old 09-25-2011   #10
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:

Geez, this is the sort of thing that ends up getting me banned. I can just see it now: "GP, you can't treat visitors like that. 3-day suspension has been issued." - With Love, Vinny

what would you do for 3 whole days without us?
Old 09-25-2011   #11
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

HOU DAT baby.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
what would you do for 3 whole days without us?
I would....give my family the attention they deserve????

(sigh)

Well, this has turned out to be a slightly depressing start to my Sunday. Thanks for provoking me to introspection, Ryan. I'm gonna' go take 4 Advil PMs and drink some cough syrup now.
Old 09-25-2011   #13
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You might be the Saints fan but take care of yourself and be safe in Afghanistan.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #14
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:

It shows you're a good guy to have taken down your avatar.

And I seriously feel like an ass now. LOL. I'm glad you're good-natured enough to laugh about it. We like to think of ourselves here at TexansTalk as being a very welcoming message board community.

Except for the Texans fan on here who goes by the screen name of DocBar. THAT guy is bad news. He's been banned over 120 times, cusses like a sailor, and lives under a cobblestone bridge. Put him on your ignore list!
Old 09-25-2011   #15
ole dirt mcgirt
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
You might be the Saints fan but take care of yourself and be safe in Afghanistan.

Go Texans!!!
Will do man and thanks.
Old 09-25-2011   #16
ole dirt mcgirt
Rookie

Quote:
It shows you're a good guy to have taken down your avatar.

And I seriously feel like an ass now. LOL. I'm glad you're good-natured enough to laugh about it. We like to think of ourselves here at TexansTalk as being a very welcoming message board community.

Except for the Texans fan on here who goes by the screen name of DocBar. THAT guy is bad news. He's been banned over 120 times, cusses like a sailor, and lives under a cobblestone bridge. Put him on your ignore list!
Haha no I thought that was a good joke and I walked right into it. Your right though everything I have read on here shows that you guys are a classy bunch.

As for the game I hope the Saints play a great game and win but by no means do I think it will be easy. Like I've said before I like the Texans and hope they have a great season. Just not today.
Old 09-25-2011   #17
kiwitexansfan
Let's Mock!!!!!

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
HOU DAT baby.
I like that, but I have to spread the rep.
Old 09-25-2011   #18
kiwitexansfan
Let's Mock!!!!!

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the critical question for the gameday is whether the mocking gameday thread titles will ensure us a 3rd straight win........
Old 09-25-2011   #19
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

So, ummmm, moving on...

How bout that Texans defense this year? Is that ok?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #20
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
So, ummmm, moving on...

How bout that Texans defense this year? Is that ok?
Uhm.. it looks... better than last year ?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read