Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Will Chad Henne throw for more or less than 293 yards vs Cleveland's defense?
More than 293 yards 3 27.27%
Less than 293 yards 8 72.73%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2011   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Chad Henne vs The Cleveland Browns

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I got the idea, while reading another thread. This doesn't concern the Texans, so if this isn't your thang, it ain't your thang & I apologize now for subjecting you to this drivel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _superMario90_ View Post
Much different.... This time last year, there were 859 yards put up in the air against the Texans. This year, it's 367.

Granted it was Manning and McNabb that pinned 859 compared to Collins and Henne, but with the difference being astronomicly huge at 492 less yards, gotta think it's MUCH different.

Chad Henne put up 416 on the Patriots.... 170 against the Texans.

He plays Cleveland this week do you think he'll be closer to the 416 or the 170?
Old 09-23-2011   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chad Henne vs The Cleveland Browns

So much of what an offense does , or is forced to do is dictated by in game circumstances ..... score , turnovers , field position .....

If I were betting money , I'd take the under on 293.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Somewhere in the middle...280-300ish. The Browns are playing good defense (#2 in the league) vs the pass so far, but they have only faced a rookie QB, then the post Manning Colts. Hard to tell how good the Browns pass defense really is at this point. This week may not help too much either since Henne isn't exactly proven either.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I would say 240-250 yards. The Browns have pretty good young corners.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #5
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I voted >293 just for the spectacle of it.
Old 09-23-2011   #6
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking 250 ... why ... he had the throw vs the Pats . This game I bet they try to work Daniel Thomas more into the mix .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read