Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-21-2011   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Ambassadors doing an Austin visit this weekend

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #2
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Ambassadors doing an Austin visit this weekend

Thanks for the heads up on this, we will for sure run over and see them Saturday!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool, I went to see the cheerleaders last time they came through.
Old 09-21-2011   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Never been to one. Yall really care about Moses, Bradford, Toro and a handful of cheerleaders?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Never been to one. Yall really care about Moses, Bradford, Toro and a handful of cheerleaders?
Not really. In the past they did this right before the season and sent out current players.

However that being said it will still probably be worth going. I always walked away from there with some nice giveaways. One year they were giving out nice mini-helmets (normally $20 or more) and some other cool items.
Old 09-21-2011   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Not really. In the past they did this right before the season and sent out current players.

However that being said it will still probably be worth going. I always walked away from there with some nice giveaways. One year they were giving out nice mini-helmets (normally $20 or more) and some other cool items.
Not to mention, just to show support. It's nice that the Texans are trying a little to establish a fan base here. Need more events and current players would be great but I am just trying to support whatever they are doing.
Old 09-21-2011   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Not to mention, just to show support. It's nice that the Texans are trying a little to establish a fan base here. Need more events and current players would be great but I am just trying to support whatever they are doing.
Which one are you going to hit up?
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2011   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Which one are you going to hit up?
I am not 100% sure I can make it but either BWW on Friday after work or Cedar Park Academy on Saturday. I have to check with the wife though one of our kids has a b-day party to attend on Saturday.

The last time they did this they came to the HEB Plus in RR, literally 10 mins from the house. My two oldest daughters and myself got on our gear and went, took a picture with them. It was fun.
Old 09-23-2011   #9
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

My oldest son and I will probably get there around 5:15-5:30 to check it out.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #10
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

BWW for the win! Yay for them coming to Austin!
Fixing to go over there....
Old 09-23-2011   #11
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Had a great time, met some Texan fans and added my answer to the question of the day on 1300AM "who do you hope gets hit by space debris"...my answer was Bud Adams. Didn't win the Steeler tix, but my son and I got our pictures with the cheerleaders who were very nice as was the gal with the calanders. I expressed my gratitude for them coming here and how sick we were of seeing all the Cowboy stuff everywhere, and how hard it is to find Texans gear in the stores (to which I already know the answer) being that they can call and try to get them to sell it, but it's up to the stores managers to decide what will sell, and we both said (at the same time) to let the record do the talking. First time I've been to BWW, and there are a lot of TVs there, visable from just about every seat that I could tell. AC worked well, and food was pretty good. Didn't get to talk with Bradford or JJ as they were on the radio and then sitting at the table signing while we were eating. Bradford is "not tall"!
Old 09-23-2011   #12
Khari
Administrator

Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Had a great time, met some Texan fans and added my answer to the question of the day on 1300AM "who do you hope gets hit by space debris"...my answer was Bud Adams. Didn't win the Steeler tix, but my son and I got our pictures with the cheerleaders who were very nice as was the gal with the calanders. I expressed my gratitude for them coming here and how sick we were of seeing all the Cowboy stuff everywhere, and how hard it is to find Texans gear in the stores (to which I already know the answer) being that they can call and try to get them to sell it, but it's up to the stores managers to decide what will sell, and we both said (at the same time) to let the record do the talking. First time I've been to BWW, and there are a lot of TVs there, visable from just about every seat that I could tell. AC worked well, and food was pretty good. Didn't get to talk with Bradford or JJ as they were on the radio and then sitting at the table signing while we were eating. Bradford is "not tall"!
didn't see toro....did you?
Old 09-24-2011   #13
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
didn't see toro....did you?
Only on the back of the van.
Old 09-28-2011   #14
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

We met up with the Texans Caravan at the Academy off 1431.
JJ Moses and Corey Bradford are two very awesome Ambassadors for our team. They were super friendly nice and just great guys.
Kudo to the Texans for doing this, I hope they do it again soon.
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011   #15
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I didn't make it to any of the locations, on top of having a sinus cold we had unexpected company.
Old 09-28-2011   #16
Khari
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I didn't make it to any of the locations, on top of having a sinus cold we had unexpected company.
we went to two lol..... Had a sinus thing 4 two weeks now too....
Old 09-28-2011   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
we went to two lol..... Had a sinus thing 4 two weeks now too....
Yeah, I am around 2 or 3 weeks, I think it flared up around the bastrop fires and has been hell to get rid of, me and my infant got it, rest of the family is fine though.
Old 09-28-2011   #18
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
We met up with the Texans Caravan at the Academy off 1431.
JJ Moses and Corey Bradford are two very awesome Ambassadors for our team. They were super friendly nice and just great guys.
Kudo to the Texans for doing this, I hope they do it again soon.
JJ is an amazing human being. He used to come into the Sprint store I worked at all the time. Can't say enough about what an awesome man he is.

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2011   #19
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 85287 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

JJ Moses is an awesome guy. Last year when I joined the Usher Ministry at Lakewood Church, JJ was my trainer. He is a righteous man who always walks in faith. Happy to have him as an ambassador for the Texans!
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read