Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-18-2011   #1
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default SNF: Eagles/Falcons

Bird fight.... or should I say dog fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SNF: Eagles/Falcons

7-0 Atlanta. I picked Philly but my heart is with Atlanta this game.

There's than damn Geico commercial again. blaaaah
Old 09-18-2011   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Philadelphia is winning on paper but losing where it counts. Comically sloppy late in the 2nd quarter. Vick carried the football like a gerophobe and paid the price as he got it stripped (his 2nd fumble). Ryan reponded in kind throwing a pick to set up a 63-yard attempt that barely cleared the goal line.

14-10 Atlanta.
Old 09-18-2011   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Philadelphia is winning on paper but losing where it counts. Comically sloppy late in the 2nd quarter. Vick carried the football like a gerophobe and paid the price as he got it stripped (his 2nd fumble). Ryan reponded in kind throwing a pick to set up a 63-yard attempt that barely cleared the goal line.

14-10 Atlanta.
Yeah, the last 2 minutes made me think I was watching the real Oakland/Buffalo game.

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 09-18-2011   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Yeah, the last 2 minutes made me think I was watching the real Oakland/Buffalo game.
Lol. Atlanta comes out swinging at......nothing in the 3rd.

Crap, above I meant "germophobe." I can't type today. Figures, I'm sober.

Vick with the pick. Nice trick for such a dick.
Old 09-18-2011   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Lol. Atlanta comes out swinging at......nothing in the 3rd.

Crap, above I meant "germophobe." I can't type today. Figures, I'm sober.

Vick with the pick. Nice trick for such a dick.
I knew what you meant.

Quote:
Old 09-18-2011   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36959 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Vick is putting pressure on his own defense tonight with the turnovers.
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2011   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Int Eagles. Lots of turnovers in this game but it's been entertaining.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Dunta Robinson with the big hit by leading with the head. Stupid stupid stupid.

Thanks to Premier
Old 09-18-2011   #10
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

"Pay Me Rick" is a dirty bird.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #11
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 15724 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

lol dunta
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #12
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Vick is hurt. Seemed like a fluke. Looks like he hurt himself after getting tackled into his own player.

Thanks to Premier
Old 09-18-2011   #13
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Vick is hurt. Seemed like a fluke. Looks like he hurt himself after getting tackled into his own player.
Didn't know Ron Dayne signed with Philly.

Quote:
Old 09-18-2011   #14
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn! Matt Ryan was just did a split (not willingly) and it didn't look pleasant.
Old 09-18-2011   #15
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Damn! Matt Ryan was just did a split (not willingly) and it didn't look pleasant.
Yeah man, I saw that and got a vicarious groin injury. That was ugly.

Great game. Ugly, but entertaining.
Old 09-18-2011   #16
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

This has been a very entertaining game. Matt Ryan making the right calls.
Old 09-18-2011   #17
Showtime100
Got AJ?

(double post, there is a Dunta thread and I put this is there too, ooops)

Lol, Dunta just got owned. He was so lost he was asking where the help was before the ball even got there.
Old 09-18-2011   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Kafka looks like a very capable backup.
Old 09-18-2011   #19
brakos82
Hall of Fame

So now that Vick has a neck injury, does this mean Andy Reid has to drown him now?

Quote:
Old 09-18-2011   #20
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134946 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
This has been a very entertaining game. Matt Ryan making the right calls.
Nice to see vy lead the dream team in vicks stead. He really seems to have command of the playbook. Smart move by Philly to outbid every team for his talents. Wait that's Kafka. Vy is relegated to third string. Oops. Oh well nice effort by vy's backup.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read