Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Where's your Money?
Take 3 9 69.23%
Give 3 3 23.08%
Over 47.5 1 7.69%
Under 47.5 6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2011   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Do you take the line?

Houston -3 @ Miami; 47.5

I'm taking the 3 points (that means I think the winning score will be less than 3 points difference right?)

But I'm taking the under.... I'm thinking high 30's, low 40's
Old 09-18-2011   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 76577 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you take the line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Houston -3 @ Miami; 47.5

I'm taking the 3 points (that means I think the winning score will be less than 3 points difference right?)

But I'm taking the under.... I'm thinking high 30's, low 40's
Then you would be taking the Fins plus the points, in essence, betting against the Texans. Myself, I'm hanging with my guys. We cover and smoke some us some Dolphins.

I agree with the under.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

That over/under is one I wouldnt touch ..... The spread on the other hand , I think I take the Texans -3.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

23-13

36, the under is right & the Texans covered the spread, big time.
Old 09-18-2011   #5
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

I just love to vote for these things after the game...damnit, I still got it wrong
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Ok, so the Texans won, minus 3 points and all.

I'm hearing guys whine on the radio, & seeing people post, that they aren't happy with the win. We had some issues, I'm not saying we didn't, or that we don't.

But, we were favored to win by 3.5 points in a high scoring affair. 47 points.

We still scored 23 points.

I'm not saying that everything is fine, all I'm saying, is that we should give Miami's defense some credit.

Those guys get paid too.
Old 09-19-2011   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

No! No! No!

I had Tate on my fantasy team and they didn't even try for the TD at the end! Losers!

I had us to win by 3 or less and we scored too much! Freaking show-offs!

The Texans don't do anything right!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read