Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2011   #41
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156516 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans V Miami Aquatic Mammals Game Day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Then just enjoy some for me! I cooked some chicken earlier to eat on throughout the day and my wife made a huge breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs this morning......yours just sounded better than baked chicken. Especially given the fact that I'm eating 6 boneless/skinless chicken thighs a day for the protein. It's not too fun trying to pack on muscle mass. It gets old eating chicken every 2 hours.
speaking of boneless/skinless chicken thights, you can buy bags of them frozen/uncooked at HEB. They generally have around 12 or so in each bag. I eat a lot of those myself. About the only meat I eat these days is chicken and turkey. The Italian sausages I'm cooking are turkey.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #42
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

shrimp ceviche with lemon icebox pie yumm
Old 09-18-2011   #43
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
speaking of boneless/skinless chicken thights, you can buy bags of them frozen/uncooked at HEB. They generally have around 12 or so in each bag. I eat a lot of those myself. About the only meat I eat these days is chicken and turkey. The Italian sausages I'm cooking are turkey.
Yep, that's exactly the ones that I buy. I go through a bag every 2 days. They actually have more protein than the chicken breasts. It surprised me to see that on the label.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #44
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 156516 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Yep, that's exactly the ones that I buy. I go through a bag every 2 days. They actually have more protein than the chicken breasts. It surprised me to see that on the label.
When I cook them I put them on a broiler pan, sprinkle both sides with cajun spice, and bake. They are damn good just like that, and also make great sandwhiches during the week.

Old 09-18-2011   #45
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm ready....

Old 09-18-2011   #46
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When I cook them I put them on a broiler pan, sprinkle both sides with cajun spice, and bake. They are damn good just like that, and also make great sandwhiches during the week.
You guys must be bored... the game needs to start... you both keep making me hungry
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #47
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol, I cook them the same way. Simple and tasty!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2011   #48
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Canada View Post
You guys must be bored... the game needs to start... you both keep making me hungry

Old 09-18-2011   #49
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 5732 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn Bills arent playing
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #50
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah.... they're offense has kept them alive... Thank you Stevie Johnson... on my FT
Old 09-18-2011   #51
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 5732 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

They switched the channel to the Texans lol
Old 09-18-2011   #52
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34587 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Miami wins the toss and defer, Texans will get the ball.
Old 09-18-2011   #53
Air Canada
Veteran

OH BABY ITS TIME
Old 09-18-2011   #54
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Damn so many empty seats
Old 09-18-2011   #55
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34587 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans will start at the 20.
Old 09-18-2011   #56
Big Smooth
Big Smooth

Rep Power: 0 Big Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Smooth is a quality contributor and well respected

Big Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #57
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 176794 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Woo... just back in time from golf for kickoff.

OD 10 yds.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #58
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh Arian, you so sexy.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #59
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Buffalo just scored (for those watching before it switched), went up 38-35
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #60
Air Canada
Veteran

On an unrelated note... The Bills came back and smoked the Raiders... 38-35

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read