Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2011   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans V Miami Aquatic Mammals Game Day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I'm still not comfortable with Manning returning kicks. Jerry Jones was not happy with his HC for putting Bryant in as a returner to begin with.......then he gets injured. And now Jones is hopping mad. Everything's fine in taking chances with your key players (and I'm not just referring to Manning).........until it leads to an injury.
I hear ya.. sounds like a perfect job for Sherrick McMannis.
Old 09-18-2011   #22
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164009 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Unfortunately, he's had limited practice this week because of a hammy........not sure if he plays today.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #23
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 73223 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
'Cept he sucked at it in PS. That's the only difference that I can see.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #24
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164009 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
'Cept he sucked at it in PS. That's the only difference that I can see.
Everybody on STs sucked in PS
Old 09-18-2011   #25
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 73223 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Everybody on STs sucked in PS
umm...Point, good counter point.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #26
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

This suuuuucks!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #27
Texans80
Rookie

anyone know a link to stream the game. of course, it won't be showing here in dallas at 3.
Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2011   #28
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

the feild has to be approved by the NFL before they can play, I remember a team not playing in ther astrodome. We definitely need a injury free game today
Old 09-18-2011   #29
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52230 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't want Manning returning kicks either. Ugh.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #30
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Today should be a great day for the d-line. Chad Henne is easily rattled and makes bad reads frequently. Watt and Smith should have fun, looking forward to some Mario actions as well. HEAR HEAR for beer and the Houston Texans, feat. Pro-caliber Defense!
Old 09-18-2011   #31
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans80 View Post
anyone know a link to stream the game. of course, it won't be showing here in dallas at 3.
here you go

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...t=84443&page=2
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #32
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
the feild has to be approved by the NFL before they can play, I remember a team not playing in ther astrodome. We definitely need a injury free game today
I'm unaware of any contemporary era NFL regular season game cancellation due to field (grass/turf) conditions. The 1995 Oilers game and the 2001 Eagles (Veterans) were both preseason games. Too much money from all directions to cancel for that reason. You know, SAFETY is very important......but MONEY is more important.
Old 09-18-2011   #33
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm excited to get Arian back, but don't want to see him back in there if he isn't actually 100%. They said on ESPN that he is starting, so hopefully he'll rip their team apart and soften up that secondary for Shaub to carve apart. We got this shit.

Texans 24
Dolphins 17
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #34
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm excited to get Arian back, but don't want to see him back in there if he isn't actually 100%. They said on ESPN that he is starting, so hopefully he'll rip their team apart and soften up that secondary for Shaub to carve apart. We got this shit.

Texans 24
Dolphins 17
Ditto. Foster is too valuable to bring him back too early. Let him sit until next week. Tate and Slaton are capable.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #35
Battle Blood
Rookie

Anybody else think we need a one syllable nick name like other teams (i.e. Chargers= bolts)?
Battle Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #36
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I don't want Manning returning kicks either. Ugh.
Agreed

Wonder how the board would feel if JJ gets hurt returning a punt before Walter makes it back and B.Johnson only being with the team for a month as WR2 and Anderson is the 3rd WR? (I know those who think Anderson is dreamy will like it.)

Or Manning gets hurt and misses a good portion of the season? Does anybody remember watching WR's run by Nolan last yr?

Gary is taking an unnecessary risk. He could've signed Cosby or West (Packers) and this wouldn't be a potential issue. But no Garys man crush on Anderson knows no end. (Kinda like Studdard, Okoye etc....)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #37
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 201178 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

For todays game meal, I am making Italian sausage with veggies.

Sliced (pre cooked) Italian sausage, quartered tomato, twice quartered onion, green beans, small potatoe pieces, corn, and four whole Romaine lettce leaves cooked in olive oil and seasame flavored chili oil. Right before it's all done I add some butter and cajun seasoning to finish cooking.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #38
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
For todays game meal, I am making Italian sausage with veggies.

Sliced (pre cooked) Italian sausage, quartered tomato, twice quartered onion, green beans, small potatoe pieces, corn, and four whole Romaine lettce leaves cooked in olive oil and seasame flavored chili oil. Right before it's all done I add some butter and cajun seasoning to finish cooking.
That sounds really good Thorn. What time should I stop by? Lol
Old 09-18-2011   #39
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 201178 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
That sounds really good Thorn. What time should I stop by? Lol
You'll have to hurry, I plan on eating most of it and taking what's left for work tomorrow.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #40
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
You'll have to hurry, I plan on eating most of it and taking what's left for work tomorrow.
Then just enjoy some for me! I cooked some chicken earlier to eat on throughout the day and my wife made a huge breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs this morning......yours just sounded better than baked chicken. Especially given the fact that I'm eating 6 boneless/skinless chicken thighs a day for the protein. It's not too fun trying to pack on muscle mass. It gets old eating chicken every 2 hours.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read