Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-23-2005   #1
texman8
Veteran

Default Which team(s) has best draft so far?

In no particular order:
Chargers
Ravens
Cowgirls
49ers
texman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #2
Xman
Veteran

Lions!

Williams was an odd pick but well worth it.
Cody in the 2nd was a HUGE steal.
S.Wilson in the 3rd is great value at CB.
Xman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #3
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Ravens

They got excellent value with all of their picks.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #4
TigerBait
Veteran

What about Miami?
TigerBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #5
texman8
Veteran

Yeah! Fins and Browns doing well.
texman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #6
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the Vikings are doing very well.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #7
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Detroit did well. Dallas got what they wanted .. and Minnesota w/Erasmus James should be happy down the line.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-23-2005   #8
Koruptified
Rookie

I'm loving the Jaguar's picks... Every minute I am loving the Matt Jones pick even more. 12 for 12 in the senior bowl with catches... apparently didn't miss any balls when the Jags worked him out. Speed, size, everything... great hands.

And then we got our OLT in Barnes to protext Leftwich if Pearson isn't back at 100%.

Depending on who the Jags get now... in the third round.
Koruptified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #9
Xman
Veteran

Detroit is my favorite - but I agree that Baltimore got huge value when they picked
Clayton (who will help their O so much opposite Mason) and Cody are great picks
Xman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #10
LoNghoRn-TeXaN
Veteran

Baltimore and Dallas have had the best draft. Great value for all their picks.
LoNghoRn-TeXaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #11
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

The Ravens get value at need positions every year. It's a given that they'll have a good draft.
Old 04-23-2005   #12
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Baltimore, Cleveland and Miami all stand out.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #13
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Savage has done an excellent job thus far for the Browns, and I'd even toss St. Louis into the mix as well. I think Oakland is having a pretty bad draft.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #14
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

Oakland is having a terrible draft. I like what San Diego is doing, also Cleveland is having a terrific draft along with Miami.
Old 04-23-2005   #15
Genuine
Rookie

Bucs did pretty good. I think Caddy might be the best RB in the draft after it is all said and done. They got a good pick in Ruud to replace Quarles at MLB in the 2nd, and they got a good pass catching TE in Alex Smith in the 3rd that most had going in the 2nd. No one is talking much about Tampa, but they did good, especially if Cadillac ends up being solid.
Genuine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #16
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

Oh, and let's not forget Detroit. Everytime we get close and I look to see who is still available, they snatch up a good pick that we should have gotten.
Old 04-23-2005   #17
rdbrem
Rookie

Packers, considering they picked 24 and still got Aaron Rodgers. And Rodgers ought to be happy he'll be learning from Favre, and will have no pressure to start this year.
rdbrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #18
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Browns

Cowboys

Ravens

Vikings
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #19
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Well, I can tell you that its not us. I really liked our first pick, even passing on DJ, but taking a RB in the 3rd when we still have OL problems *sigh*.
RiotCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #20
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

I like what Arizona has done with their picks...They may not be the best, but the stick out to me off the top of my head...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read