Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-13-2011   #1
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile texans vs. indy in december

hey guys, i'm a diehard texans fan from ohio, and i was planning on going to the texans game on thursday night december 22 i believe against the colts in indy. I figure indy isn't too far from ohio and would only be like a 4-5 hour drive. is anyone else going to this game? i don't wanna be in it alone, i might not make it out alive lol.
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: texans vs. indy in december

By then, most colt fans will have forgotten it's even football season. I wouldn't be too worried.
Old 09-13-2011   #3
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected

that's kinda what I was thinking too. i have a texans skin on my car i bought from the nfl shop for $100, im kinda worried about driving it there too lol.
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
that's kinda what I was thinking too. i have a texans skin on my car i bought from the nfl shop for $100, im kinda worried about driving it there too lol.
Sad state of our society, but I wouldn't if I were you. All it can do is attract crazies on the road once you're out of town (not likely, probably not a problem) and vandals once you're off the road (can only increase the odds of somebody defacing you car while away from it).
Old 09-13-2011   #5
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I went to a Texans game 4 or 5 years and drove my Miata with the Texans Logo painted on the hood and didn't have any problem. I also didn't have any problems with the fans either.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #6
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
Indy fans are really tame and lame.

You will have no problem...I have a Texans logo on my car as well. No one will mess with you.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #7
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 56442 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I'd rather go to the Texans game in Indy in February.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-14-2011   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I found Indy fans very accommodating and friendly. Went to a very nice tailgate which was lots of fun, even though they don't tailgate in Indy like we do down here!! The only smartass comments we got came from Payton Mannings wife, and some homeless guy we passed walking back to our hotel.

I've been thinking about going, but, wanna save my money, just in case we pay them a SB visit in Feb!! Yep, I'm still believin!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I found Indy fans very accommodating and friendly. Went to a very nice tailgate which was lots of fun, even though they don't tailgate in Indy like we do down here!! The only smartass comments we got came from Payton Mannings wife, and some homeless guy we passed walking back to our hotel.

I've been thinking about going, but, wanna save my money, just in case we pay them a SB visit in Feb!! Yep, I'm still believin!!
Oh come on, do tell. (Please?)
Old 09-14-2011   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Oh come on, do tell. (Please?)
Yes, please do.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read