Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2011   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 5981 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tate nominated for FedEx NFL Ground Player of Week

Woot! Go Tate! All go vote!

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...3-afced851281a
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #2
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tate nominated for FedEx NFL Ground Player of Week

Pretty cool, but zero chance of winning unfortunately.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 9843 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I'm happy for Tate, but Ray Rice is more deserving, he got my vote(s) Ryan Fitzpatrick got my air votes
Old 09-13-2011   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 175625 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Fitz & Tate ..... won't vote for the supermodel.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #5
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ray Rice gashed a great defense. It has to be him.
Old 09-13-2011   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's always good to see any one of our players getting some recognition!

What about the D?
Anybody gets anything?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

His award will be increased fantasy ownership.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2011   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I vote for Tate. A lot of Ray Rice's stats were through the air. All three did about the same amount of damage on the ground.
Old 09-13-2011   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
His award will be increased fantasy ownership.
Already got him, and played him Sunday. Started to play Addai, BUT, felt I had to have some faith that our new D would shut him down! Glad I made the right decision. Won my game!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #10
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I'm happy for Tate, but Ray Rice is more deserving, he got my vote(s) Ryan Fitzpatrick got my air votes
Since when did people vote for the players who "deserve it more" on these things?

I voted Ben Tate of the Houston Texans.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #11
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 157572 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Remember when Foster got sat down for the first quarter (was it a half?) of a football game last year? I want Tate to win FedEx Player of the Week. I want Tate to be that constant threat to playing time. I think it'll be good for both of them.
Old 09-14-2011   #12
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toan View Post
Cue Rmartin65 anti-Tate 'freak-out' post in 5...4...3..

oh btw,

Gerhart: 2 carries, 16 yards, 0 tds, 0 receptions, 0 fumble

Tate: 24 carries, 116 yards, 1 tds, 0 reception, 1 fumble

Nomination for FedEx GPW:

Gerhart: 0

Tate: 1

Add that to your sig, homles.
We've had our differences on what kind of threads to make but I gotta give it to you there on the stats comparisons. I was 50/50 on draft day for both of them and it just looks like we made the right decision altogether.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011   #13
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toan View Post
Cue Rmartin65 anti-Tate 'freak-out' post in 5...4...3..

oh btw,

Gerhart: 2 carries, 16 yards, 0 tds, 0 receptions, 0 fumble

Tate: 24 carries, 116 yards, 1 tds, 0 reception, 1 fumble

Nomination for FedEx GPW:

Gerhart: 0

Tate: 1

Add that to your sig, homles.
Career 85att 354yds 1td

Gerhart career isnt much better. They're tied for TDs. Such a bad pick for Minnesota. Hell, Gerhart has 13 first downs to Tates 8. Yeah, we won that deal.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read