Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-16-2004   #1
theminnesotan
Rookie

Default Best Draft

I think that the texans had the best draft in the nfl focusing on defense for a change what about you
theminnesotan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004   #2
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Detroit had the best early draft. But overall I think NE had the best.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004   #3
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

I would say the Vikes or the Lions had the best draft.
wags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Get back to me in three

on another note

Titans' pick breaks foot...Tennessee DE Bo Schobel, the Titans' 4th round pick at the 2004 draft, reportedly broke his foot at practice yesterday and will miss the next 2-3 months.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004   #5
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
But overall I think NE had the best.
They got Vince Wilfork at #21 through a trade the year before with Baltimore and they are coming off a Super Bowl season, that is sick

Still cant get over that

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004   #6
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Don't forget that they added Corey Dillon too. They might actually have a running game. I think we learned the hard way that Faulk is a big threat on 3rd downs too.

It is hard to believe what happened to Robert Edwards several years ago. If he hadn't been in that celebrity football game, he might have been to two SB's with New England.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read