Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-11-2011   #1
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I don't believe WTF my eyes are seeing!

Who is this team where Texans jerseys?

The Texans' defense is supposed to be a LIABILITY,
which forces the offense to CHERISH EVERY POSSESSION!!

This team I see, has a defense that GIVES THE BALL
to the offense OVER AND OVER again!!

This ain't the Texans I know, but I like what I see.
Old 09-11-2011   #2
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1809 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I don't believe WTF my eyes are seeing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Who is this team where Texans jerseys?

The Texans' defense is supposed to be a LIABILITY,
which forces the offense to CHERISH EVERY POSSESSION!!

This team I see, has a defense that GIVES THE BALL
to the offense OVER AND OVER again!!

This ain't the Texans I know, but I like what I see.
I can't even use the restroom with fear I'll miss the next big play on defense.!!!! Wow what a difference an actual DC does huh?
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #3
Texans_2231
Rookie

It's a thing of beauty, isn't it!?!?

The only thing better would be if Peyton was under center taking this kicking.
Texans_2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #4
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3090 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected

PockyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #5
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

What was pissin ME the Vugg off was that the commentators kept saying "Well if PAYTON was playing." Hell Payton was playing LAST year and they STILL lost. They can't even give the Texans props when they've earned them.

Peanutbutter jelly.....withabaseballbat.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #6
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
great shot of Mr. Forehead.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #7
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Just got back from the game, WOW it's amazing what a defense can do for this team. Our offense was actually outplayed by our own defense!
Old 09-11-2011   #8
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually wasn't nervous one bit when the defense came on the field.

Or when the offense fails to score I knew those guys were going to get it right back. Good day for the defense, hope they can continue this.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #9
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the defense played fantastic. I was pulling for them to get a shut out and you could tell they wanted it badly, maybe next time. I'm not complaining, but I would have liked to have seen Reed get a little playing time at the end. Did I miss it, did he have a few snaps?
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #10
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I think the defense played fantastic. I was pulling for them to get a shut out and you could tell they wanted it badly, maybe next time. I'm not complaining, but I would have liked to have seen Reed get a little playing time at the end. Did I miss it, did he have a few snaps?
He was in for a few snaps in the 4th.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #11
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought for sure they attack Kareem but cullins was running for his life. I loved it. I have never seen our d play like this.
Old 09-11-2011   #12
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I thought for sure they attack Kareem but cullins was running for his life. I loved it. I have never seen our d play like this.
I have been down on Kareem in the past, but he did a good job today. I know it's the whole "chicken & the egg argument", be it is amazing how much better our secondary looks when the opposing QB doesn't have all day to pick us apart. Solid performance all around.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #13
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Was it just me or were any of you all excited to see the defense come on the field. I actually wanted to see them hit Collins.
It's clear that they have a lot of kinks to work out with the 3-4, but compared to preseason game 3 they looked much much better.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read