Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-29-2014   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Teddy Bridgewater, QB Vikings

About time Teddy got his own NFL thread... since he's in the NFL, now.

Bringing some posts forward...

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
He went 19 of 30 for 317 yards and scrambled 13 yards for a touchdown not bad for his first game. Both he and Carr suffered ankle sprains all depends now on what the MRI says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
He was my favorite qb in the draft and I wish we'd have drafted him. That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Bridgewater definitely looked good, but let's wait until he plays against a real defense. The Falcons hardly qualify. Hopefully his ankle injury is not serious. Imagine if he misses time because they ran a QB run from the 1-yard line in a game where their 2 RB's had combined for 200+ rushing yards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
As much as coaches love to talk about a guy's physical attributes in the scouting process, the qb position is played from the neck up...You simply can't put a premium on that. Teddy was my favorite qb b/c his greatest attributes were all from the neck up.

Seeing what he did yesterday wasn't a surpirse to me...He reminds me so much of Russell Wilson from my evaluation standpoint. The poise and maturity were just off the charts for both these guys....and you could see that in their games. No situation was too big for them.
He looked good, no doubt.

Ankle MRI results okay, looking to start on Thursday...
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter
Quote:
MRI on Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater's sprained left ankle reveals no serious damage. Vikings hopeful Bridgewater will start on Thursday.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014   #2
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater, QB Vikings

Nice can't wait to see him Thursday Night.
Old 09-29-2014   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nice can't wait to see him Thursday Night.
Yeah, division game at Green Bay vs. Aaron Rodgers -- looking forward to it.
Old 09-29-2014   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

This is awesome. Andrew Luck doesn't even have his own thread in the NFL section.
Old 09-30-2014   #5
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This is awesome. Andrew Luck doesn't even have his own thread in the NFL section.
That's because he is public enemy #1
Old 09-30-2014   #6
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 95414 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's because he is public enemy #1
I just created a thread for Oliver's son.
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis and #94 Ryan Pickett. ps I just realized why, they TACKLE!

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014   #7
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

I expect on a short week he won't look nearly as good against GB. Capers is gonna try to confuse him alot making him hold the ball a bit too long in which case Peppers and CMIII will be all over him by then.

250 yds 1 TD 2 ints.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2014   #8
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Bridgewater is not doing well following his ankle sprain.......unlikely to play Sunday.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014   #9
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Bridgewater is not doing well following his ankle sprain.......unlikely to play Sunday.
1000% guaranteed.

His game is tonight.
Old 10-02-2014   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
1000% guaranteed.

His game is tonight.
I'm really liking this Thursday night football.
Old 10-02-2014   #11
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm really liking this Thursday night football.
Say that when Teddy becomes Teddy Broken and turns into Christian Ponder.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Great game last night

Then cap it off with the Coogs fumbling through the endzone for a touch back to end the game.

Hence the minor hangover this morn
Old 10-03-2014   #13
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137288 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

I was done with that game at the half.

Was fun watching the Packers light up the scoreboard for a while though.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I was done with that game at the half.

Was fun watching the Packers light up the scoreboard for a while though.
I was kinda too. I just focused more on the Coogs game and less flipping back and forth.

The Ducks were beaten too. Injuries along their oline have crippled their offense
Old 10-03-2014   #15
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh my, that Vikings game was one of the two most boring that I've seen recently.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Oh my, that Vikings game was one of the two most boring that I've seen recently.
The Home team has won this game by a wide margin 4 out of 5 times this season.

I don't think we're going to put 40 on the Colts, but hopefully we'll keep the home win thing going next week.
Old 10-03-2014   #17
CoreyG
Veteran

Rep Power: 5728 CoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respectedCoreyG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Thank god Arizona provided some entertainment last night.

Marcus Mariota is a beast. Better prospect than Winston in my opinion.

He reminds me of Kapernick with touch.
CoreyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014   #18
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Had a very solid game yesterday. Very accurate from 5-20 yrds. Gets rid of the ball quickly.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014   #19
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Yeah, his best game I think. Still trouble with deep ball but that's not his game. Good in hurry up.

Redskin defender picked Teddy up like he weighed 100 pounds and planted him into the ground. His helmet went back and bounced off the turf and I thought for sure concussion, but Teddy popped right back up. He may be small, but he's tough.
Old 11-03-2014   #20
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Yeah, his best game I think. Still trouble with deep ball but that's not his game. Good in hurry up.

Redskin defender picked Teddy up like he weighed 100 pounds and planted him into the ground. His helmet went back and bounced off the turf and I thought for sure concussion, but Teddy popped right back up. He may be small, but he's tough.
Yep, he is not good with the deep ball. Overthrows everytime. But better to overthrow than underthrow. But I think its something he can work on.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read