Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2011   #81
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
No prob, I added you to the list. Next rounds should go pretty quick as we will be doing 10 at a time and I have about 15-20 requests (jerseys not people). It's just a matter of mix and matching order sizes to equal 10+ jerseys.

Thanks TB! I hope to turn this into an annual or semi-annual deal to drum up some TTalk donations. More to come once this first batch is all done.
YOU ROCK!!! And of course, I will help in any means you might or TT might need!!!
Old 09-23-2011   #82
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Delivered? I can't get the tracking site to load. Comes up with a blank page and just says error
Old 09-23-2011   #83
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Delivered? I can't get the tracking site to load. Comes up with a blank page and just says error
It wasn't there when I left for work this morning, but I may run by after lunch and see. Don't want to leave it sitting on the doorstep, as it looks like there was no signature required
Old 09-23-2011   #84
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I was able to get it to load this morning (the tracking site) and it said "DELIVERY" but I think that just meant it was out for delivery, no that it had been delivered. It took forever to get it to load the information though. Their tracking system leaves much to be desired. I guess I'm spoiled with UPS and FedEx.

Still, you probably get it today and we pick them up this weekend. How's that going to work? Just tell me what works best for you and I'll be there. I'm bringing you three bucks too. I know it doesn't matter but I'm weird like that. It matters.
Old 09-23-2011   #85
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I was able to get it to load this morning (the tracking site) and it said "DELIVERY" but I think that just meant it was out for delivery, no that it had been delivered. It took forever to get it to load the information though. Their tracking system leaves much to be desired. I guess I'm spoiled with UPS and FedEx.

Still, you probably get it today and we pick them up this weekend. How's that going to work? Just tell me what works best for you and I'll be there. I'm bringing you three bucks too. I know it doesn't matter but I'm weird like that. It matters.
I'll probably make it out to Bubba's for the Texans game this Sunday, so whoever is planning on being there can get theirs. If not, we can set something else up. I'll let you all know when I get the delivery, hopefully this afternoon.
Old 09-23-2011   #86
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dutch,

Home yet? Can't wait to see some pics!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #87
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Dutch,

Home yet? Can't wait to see some pics!
I'm home, but no delivery yet. Not sure what delivery service they are using locally, but I'll let you all know when it arrives.
Old 09-24-2011   #88
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dutch,
it is usps here in the state side.. the package is sign req.. if no one is home to recieve the package just call your local post office and they will have the package there for pick-up.. i recieved both of my packages yesterday.. and i think we ordered about the same time..
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011   #89
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Welp, the stupid post office is run by a bunch of ****tards. Package was 'delivered' on wednesday so I called them. THe lady said the guy doing that route probably marked all of his packages delivered before he finished his route, but he got sick on the way, and didn't get to finish it all. So it was supposed to be out for delivery today, but nobody showed up. Pathetic. Hopefully it's still at the 77008 post office, but I doubt those morons could find it. I wish I had a different post office... Will update when I get new info...
Old 09-24-2011   #90
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

Quote:
Welp, the stupid post office is run by a bunch of ****tards. Package was 'delivered' on wednesday so I called them. THe lady said the guy doing that route probably marked all of his packages delivered before he finished his route, but he got sick on the way, and didn't get to finish it all. So it was supposed to be out for delivery today, but nobody showed up. Pathetic. Hopefully it's still at the 77008 post office, but I doubt those morons could find it. I wish I had a different post office... Will update when I get new info...
That sounds like the 77008 PO (that's where we live). we have SO many problems with our mail.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #91
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That sounds like the 77008 PO (that's where we live). we have SO many problems with our mail.
Any updates?

We had a certified letter once from 77008 that completely vanished. Never knew who it was from or what it was about. Took the little post it to the P.O. and they never again found the letter.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-26-2011   #92
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Any updates?

We had a certified letter once from 77008 that completely vanished. Never knew who it was from or what it was about. Took the little post it to the P.O. and they never again found the letter.
I think this entire post office is borderline retarded. USPS tracking info:
Quote:
Delivered September 22, 2011, 11:39 am HOUSTON, TX 77007
So I call, talk to three people before one takes my tracking number to look for it. Then they say, 'oh I got it here, you gonna pick it up?' Me: "Why is it there if they marked it delivered?' 'Oh I don't know, but they shoulda left it. You want them to deliver it again?' Me, 'No thanks, I don't want to lose it. I'll come pick it up..."

So I have until 5 to get over there. Heading out from work soon, hopefully get pics tonight
Old 09-26-2011   #93
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

So I have until 5 to get over there. Heading out from work soon, hopefully get pics tonight
Woo Hoo Can't wait.
Old 09-26-2011   #94
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
I think this entire post office is borderline retarded. USPS tracking info:

So I call, talk to three people before one takes my tracking number to look for it. Then they say, 'oh I got it here, you gonna pick it up?' Me: "Why is it there if they marked it delivered?' 'Oh I don't know, but they shoulda left it. You want them to deliver it again?' Me, 'No thanks, I don't want to lose it. I'll come pick it up..."

The non-PO PO at like 18 meets 20 meets TC Jester?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-26-2011   #95
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sounds like the one I used to go to when I lived in 007.
Old 09-26-2011   #96
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Yep, that's the one. The entrance is on 18th street, which is tricky, but I made it there in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Sounds like the one I used to go to when I lived in 007.
Probably, that's my zipcode anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Woo Hoo Can't wait.
Yeah, I'm uploading pics to PB right now. Then I'll post them. I'm pretty happy with mine, but I'm not exactly a jersey expert, so I'm not sure how 'good' they are. They seem like they are from the NFL shop, as they have NFL.com stuff all over them. All the tags say 'made in Vietnam' and I hear they do good work...
Old 09-26-2011   #97
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Package arrived in bomb-like wrapping, which is smart because if you don't want customs to look at your stuff, then you should disguise like the most generic looking bomb possible.

After the layer of premium duct tape comes the black garbage bag-like substance that forms a protective shell around the jerseys.

After that, we get to the good stuff! The cream filling of this Oreo! YESSSSS!

Neatly wrapped to make it seem like a present. Feels like Christmas Eve
Old 09-26-2011   #98
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

I sorted the jerseys by size to check inventory:

All correct, 9 jerseys total.

I start by opening my White Watt Large jersey:

Old 09-26-2011   #99
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Ladies XL Front:

Back:

Rhinestones on the collar:

Watt Men's Medium Front:

Back:
Old 09-26-2011   #100
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

I guess I should correct myself in that some jerseys say Made in Vietnam, some say Honduras and others say Korea. Not sure which Korea, but I assume it's not the Best Korea.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read