Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2011   #61
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

Dutch - paypal will be fine I'll save it for the next order
Old 09-21-2011   #62
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

"Handed over to Customs" at 8:45PM on the 20th. That sounds ominous.
Old 09-21-2011   #63
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
"Handed over to Customs" at 8:45PM on the 20th. That sounds ominous.
*Cue Spooky Music* (or scene from Traffic)
Old 09-21-2011   #64
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
*Cue Spooky Music* (or scene from Traffic)

I guess it beats "Seized by Pirates of the South China Sea" so maybe this is just "the usual". I did a quick Google on some of this and apparently if you see your order processed into customs multiple times when you track it that's generally a "Say goodbye to your order" moment.
Old 09-21-2011   #65
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Will customs deny entry just because these are NFL counterfeits?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #66
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Will customs deny entry just because these are NFL counterfeits?
In theory they should, but...that's the reason you make smaller orders, as they tend to not get after amounts that could be considered "personal purchases". I've had "authentic" stuff held up just because they didn't like the way it was labeled.
Old 09-21-2011   #67
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

How would they know whats in each and every box though? I would think everything shipped to the US from a foreign country would have to go through customs. I know at the airport, they don't even look at your bags or anything unless you make an odd declaration.
Old 09-21-2011   #68
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I had EMS ship my order that I got here. Here is my order tracking regarding customs.

2011-09-19 07:15:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Arrival at Sorting Center
  07:16:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Handed over to Customs
  08:19:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Released from Customs

It was at my house the next morning.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #69
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Ok, well apparently Paypal takes a cut of $2.75. No big deal, just gonna have to bump the prices up to $26 from here on out
Dutch I believe if you have the money sent as services or personal the sender pays the fees.
Old 09-21-2011   #70
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Dutch I believe if you have the money sent as services or personal the sender pays the fees.
Yeah, we sorted that out. I'm going to make a completely new thread for future orders and lay it all out there. Add one dollar per jersey if sent as a payment for goods rather than 'money owed' or a 'gift'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I had EMS ship my order that I got here. Here is my order tracking regarding customs.

2011-09-19 07:15:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Arrival at Sorting Center
  07:16:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Handed over to Customs
  08:19:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Released from Customs

It was at my house the next morning.

Mike

Cool, thanks for the input.
Old 09-21-2011   #71
Hervoyel
The Right Track

2011-09-21 10:58:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Released from Customs
cool.
Old 09-21-2011   #72
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

It's like waiting for ticket day, and I don't even have a jersey in this order!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #73
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

This has been an exciting thread. I'm inspired to buy a new jersey.
Old 09-22-2011   #74
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool Dutch. And pretty quick also. How long before the next order?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #75
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Tried to track it a moment ago and it wouldn't work. This doesn't mean it's been delivered does it?
Old 09-22-2011   #76
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Cool Dutch. And pretty quick also. How long before the next order?
Probably this weekend I'll start setting up the thread/order. The shipment hasn't made it to my door yet, and I want to check out the quality, post pics and such. You'll know when I do the next one though.
Old 09-22-2011   #77
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Got it to track finally. It's in 77008 so things are looking up!
Old 09-22-2011   #78
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool, man. I definitely want in on the next order if you have room for me.
Old 09-22-2011   #79
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Dutchrudder,

Good on you to take on such responsibility!!! While, I don't need a jersey (obviously, because I am "CustomJerseyDouche") if I were the folks out there, I would feel much more comfortable about you handling the orders!!!
Old 09-22-2011   #80
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Cool, man. I definitely want in on the next order if you have room for me.
No prob, I added you to the list. Next rounds should go pretty quick as we will be doing 10 at a time and I have about 15-20 requests (jerseys not people). It's just a matter of mix and matching order sizes to equal 10+ jerseys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dutchrudder,

Good on you to take on such responsibility!!! While, I don't need a jersey (obviously, because I am "CustomJerseyDouche") if I were the folks out there, I would feel much more comfortable about you handling the orders!!!
Thanks TB! I hope to turn this into an annual or semi-annual deal to drum up some TTalk donations. More to come once this first batch is all done.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read