Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2011   #41
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Western Union is great if you're trying to get $$ to someone you KNOW (and they survive on massive fees). I prefer the fraud prevention with Paypal, even if the savings is lessened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
I would be wary of sending something Western Union overseas...cough...craigslist...cough
Yeah, that's my concern. Probably just going to stick with Paypal, even if it's 10 bucks more.
Old 09-13-2011   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yes actually there is a whole section under NFL for youth jerseys:
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...-c-16_110.html
Thanks for that! I will definitely be in your next order if you decide to do it again.
Old 09-13-2011   #43
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation Re: Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

Quote:
Yeah, that's my concern. Probably just going to stick with Paypal, even if it's 10 bucks more.
Hey bro stay with paypal.. if you dont get all your jerseys for any reason or they are not the quality that you are looking for then you can open and case and get your money back.. you should not have to pay a fee if you are paying out of your bank.. if you use a c.c. then there is a fee.. but direct payemtn out of your checking acct is free. Like i said I have been doing for 2 yrs now.. but i only use paypal.. FYI..
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #44
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I use Paypal for a business I have in Spain and I also use it for donations for this site. I agree with everyone else, stick with Paypal. Everyone knows it and is comfortable with it even overseas.

BTW, I am interested in a couple of jerseys also next time something gets ordered.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #45
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza #70 View Post
Hey bro stay with paypal.. if you dont get all your jerseys for any reason or they are not the quality that you are looking for then you can open and case and get your money back.. you should not have to pay a fee if you are paying out of your bank.. if you use a c.c. then there is a fee.. but direct payemtn out of your checking acct is free. Like i said I have been doing for 2 yrs now.. but i only use paypal.. FYI..
Thanks for the input again! I'll stick with Paypal for sure. I do use a bank account so if there are no transaction or conversion fees for the payer, I'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I use Paypal for a business I have in Spain and I also use it for donations for this site. I agree with everyone else, stick with Paypal. Everyone knows it and is comfortable with it even overseas.

BTW, I am interested in a couple of jerseys also next time something gets ordered.
I'll put your name on the list.
Old 09-13-2011   #46
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

While we are talking about jerseys I have a question. Does anybody know where I could get a name put on the back of a jersey I have? It's the usual CARR to SCHAUB conversion but on this jersey the name's already been removed. It's one of the expensive ones I got on ebay during that brief window between Carr being released and Schaub not having picked a number yet and I got a hell of a price on it. I just don't know if there's anywhere in town (Houston) to take it and have it stitched on correctly. I have another, cheaper one that I did myself but I hate looking at the letters. They're the right shape and at ten feet it's perfect but if you get close to it you can see that it's kind of screwed up.

Anybody have this done locally?

Nevermind. These guys got me covered: Eastern Lettering Pre-Stitched Letters

Even I could do that.

Last edited by Hervoyel; 09-13-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011   #47
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

*pending feedback on sizing*

For the next order (let me know if and when you're ready and I'll pay). 2 for me, 2 for Manuel and 1 for a buddy who obviously has other allegiences (*cough*Manuel forwarded it to people outside of our tailgate*cough*). I understand if you need to cut my order short. I'll toss $ to TT if you get them all into the next order:

large red #80
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ed-p-1165.html

large blue #99
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...11-p-9959.html

xxl red #90
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ed-p-1164.html

xxl blue #23
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/ho...ue-p-6900.html

large saints sproles
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14202.html
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 09-14-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-14-2011   #48
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
*pending feedback on sizing*

For the next order (let me know if and when you're ready and I'll pay). 2 for me, 2 for Manuel and 1 for a buddy who obviously has other allegiences (*cough*Manuel forwarded it to people outside of our tailgate*cough*). I understand if you need to cut my order short. I'll toss $ to TT if you get them all into the next order:

large red #80
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ed-p-1165.html

large blue #99
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...11-p-9959.html

xxl red #90
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ed-p-1164.html

xxl blue #23
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/ho...ue-p-6900.html

large saints sproles
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14202.html

No prob, I'll add you to the list. There's no restriction on the type of jersey, I don't care what team or sport it's for. As long as it says 17.50, it will be $25. If not, I'll let you know how much it costs, but chances are it will be (whatever that price is minus 17.50) + 7.50.
Old 09-15-2011   #49
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, you should have received my payment for the three jerseys I ordered.

Once again thanks for taking point on this.
Old 09-15-2011   #50
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Ok, you should have received my payment for the three jerseys I ordered.

Once again thanks for taking point on this.
Ok, well apparently Paypal takes a cut of $2.75. No big deal, just gonna have to bump the prices up to $26 from here on out
Old 09-15-2011   #51
Ckw

Hey Dutch when you planning on doing another order? I might like to get in on this and get a jersey or two.

How is the quality?
Old 09-15-2011   #52
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Quote:
Ok, well apparently Paypal takes a cut of $2.75. No big deal, just gonna have to bump the prices up to $26 from here on out
I did not know that. I'll get you another $3 headed that way.
Old 09-15-2011   #53
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I did not know that. I'll get you another $3 headed that way.
No need, I didn't remember about it. If you send money as a 'payment' through paypal, they take a little off the top. If you send it as a 'gift', they take nothing.
Old 09-16-2011   #54
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Hey Dutch when you planning on doing another order? I might like to get in on this and get a jersey or two.

How is the quality?
Definitely doing at least one more order (sets of 10), probably 3 with the requests I'm getting. I ordered the first set on Tuesday, so I'm waiting for it to get here. I'll take pictures and post them when I get the shipment in and let everyone know. I'll put your name down on the list.

I'm keeping track of it all with a Google doc here:
Jersey Order
Old 09-16-2011   #55
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to be on one of the next orders.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14162.html - size small

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ds-p-7410.html - size small 10/12
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011   #56
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78264 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

DR,

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...e-p-14273.html (large)

This one is for me. Have a buddy that might wanna get in on this order as well. Will let you know.

Thanks much.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011   #57
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I just ordered two for myself, hopefully they look decent. Keeping my expectations low because the website seems kind of shady since they have plenty of spelling errors and some of the pics worry me.

Would have gotten in with y'all but me having to drive to Houston and back to pick them up would probably equal out in cost anyway.
Old 09-16-2011   #58
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I just ordered two for myself, hopefully they look decent. Keeping my expectations low because the website seems kind of shady since they have plenty of spelling errors and some of the pics worry me.

Would have gotten in with y'all but me having to drive to Houston and back to pick them up would probably equal out in cost anyway.
Lots of people have ordered them and are very happy with them.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011   #59
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

I'm actually planning on shipping for the next orders, but I wanted to keep it easy for the first time. If you need more, let me know.
Old 09-20-2011   #60
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Update: I'm not sure what the deal is with the Shipping. It went out on the 17th, but is still in Fuzhou China according to the shipping website.

FYI, Kimmy, one of the jerseys you ordered was not available so they will refund me the $25 soon. The name is "women nfl houston texans #23 foster field flirt fashion blue jerseys XL" I can paypal you the money back whenever you want, just let me know where to send it.

Last edited by Double Barrel; 09-30-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: edited per Dutchrudder's request
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read