Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-10-2011   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Quotable Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ArianFoster
*brushes mustache* oh how I love thee, upper lip hair. @ConnorBarwin98
In reference to a mustache bet between Foster and Barwin on today's Tenn v U of Cincy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by From training camp
Foster on Kubiak saying starters will play 3 qrtrs vs SF: "I'm just a chess piece. If Bobby Fischer tells me to go, I'm gonna go."
Foster's tweets, and interview responses, are some of the best in the NFL. On the eve of the opener I thought starting a thread to gather them in a central location would be fun.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #2
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Quotable Arian Foster

Wow he compared Kubiak to Gary Fischer?! Lol.
Old 09-10-2011   #3
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Wow he compared Kubiak to Gary Fischer?! Lol.
Do you not know who Bobby Fischer is? He is comparing Kubiak to chess grandmaster Bobby Fischer, hence the chess reference.
Old 09-10-2011   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Bobby Fisher was a communist!! *Ducks Punches*
Old 09-10-2011   #5
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bobby Fisher was a communist!! *Ducks Punches*
Old 09-10-2011   #6
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Do you not know who Bobby Fischer is? He is comparing Kubiak to chess grandmaster Bobby Fischer, hence the chess reference.
That was his point.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #7
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Foster said his hamstring feels good, and that he’s “pretty much 100 percent.”

Operating fully at 100 percent, and then some, is his sense of humor. Asked if he felt like himself today, Foster said, “I feel like myself everyday.” As to how many reps he needs to get ready for the regular season, Foster said, “62. It’s a science, man. It’s a science.”
Old 09-10-2011   #8
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
That was his point.
I don't get it.....
Old 09-10-2011   #9
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
That was his point.
Someone get's it.
Old 09-10-2011   #10
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Someone get's it.
Well then, who the hell is Gary Fischer? Bobby Fischer is a chess player, but any correlation between GARY Kubiak telling a player how nuch he will play and Bobby FISCHER moving a chess piece is a reach of ludicrous proportions. I won't even bother with the obvious contradictions. It's just silliness.
Old 09-10-2011   #11
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well then, who the hell is Gary Fischer? Bobby Fischer is a chess player, but any correlation between GARY Kubiak telling a player how nuch he will play and Bobby FISCHER moving a chess piece is a reach of ludicrous proportions. I won't even bother with the obvious contradictions. It's just silliness.
I think it was just a typo.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #12
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
isnt gary fisher considered one of the creators of the modern bike. i could be completely wrong but thats what i thought
Old 09-10-2011   #13
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndevine7 View Post
isnt gary fisher considered one of the creators of the modern bike. i could be completely wrong but thats what i thought
Maybe Gary Kubiak had an Aunt that married Gary Fisher's uncle and they had a great,great,great,great grandkid that could run a world class NFL offense and completely suck in all things defense? NAh!!!! This person would also think that Mario Williams would be a great WOLB. Nobody would ever think that!!
Old 09-10-2011   #14
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1329 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected

Foster was unsure on Wednesday afternoon if he'll be able to play on Sunday. "...I ran pretty well on it today... I was cutting. I was running and cutting and frolicking."
Old 09-11-2011   #15
kingh99

I heard this was a thread about Eddie Fisher and I just wanted to say he had a wonderful voice.
Old 09-11-2011   #16
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 16186 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by docron View Post
foster was unsure on wednesday afternoon if he'll be able to play on sunday. "...i ran pretty well on it today... I was cutting. I was running and cutting and frolicking."
lmao
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #17
noxiousdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 12424 noxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to see some end zone frolicking.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
noxiousdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #18
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoCRoN View Post
Foster was unsure on Wednesday afternoon if he'll be able to play on Sunday. "...I ran pretty well on it today... I was cutting. I was running and cutting and frolicking."
LOL. Awesome. I'm not a twitter guy but I'm going to start just to listen to this stuff
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #19
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
"Moon lit sky, free I lay. These words kiss thoughts and walk miles for you. We own the night.''
From his twitter
Old 09-12-2011   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: The Quotable Arian Foster

Perhaps Foster is a bit too cerebral for this fanbase....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read