Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2011   #1
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Jersey's came in yesterday....

I know there are a few people on here that are looking for some texans jerseys. I did get a shipment in yesterday.. I have the new Watt jersey in blue and red.. if you are intrested send me a message to my email.. I can meet you today or i will be tailgating in the morning and you can pick up from me there.. I dont solicit at my tailgate.. I just keep a couple on hand in case someone is intrested.. My price for per jersey is 65.00... Players I have in red white or blue:
Ryans
Cushing
Shaub
Slaton
Watt
Johnson
Williams

I have all sizes ranging from 48(M) 50(L) 52(XL) 54(XXL) and 56(XXXL)

you can email me at: JGHOUND@HOTMAIL.COM or text 281-808-6369

Thanks...

JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Jersey's came in yesterday....

I don't wanna' be a jerk - but are these the same jerseys from the other thread that cost $42 to order?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jersey's came in yesterday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I don't wanna' be a jerk - but are these the same jerseys from the other thread that cost $42 to order?
I think they're under $25 sans the outrageous shipping charges. I'd buy one but not interested in giving somebody a $40+ profit on chinese crap. Now... if they're real then I'd be all over it...
Old 09-10-2011   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

What site did you use to order the jerseys, and do you have pics?
Old 09-10-2011   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
He used www.dhgate.com.
Old 09-11-2011   #6
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80689 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

That actually pisses me off. He didn't pay 25, he paid more like 15 and he didn't pay any shipping. I've ordered 14 from there that should be here in less than a week. I tell y'all what. I am actually going to be ordering a bunch of jerseys from a factory in china (through one of the merchants on DHgate). If the process goes smooth now, I'll add on whatever y'all want to the order. I'll charge y'all what I pay for the jersey. I'm in shreveport so y'all can either send me an extra 5 for the flat rate box or you can meet me at a game and pick them up and forget the $5. I'm not gonna let some stooge with under 20 posts come in and rip everyone off. Consider this my paying my keep after I endorsed STW. Now my TT karma should be restored.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #7
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
That actually pisses me off. He didn't pay 25, he paid more like 15 and he didn't pay any shipping. I've ordered 14 from there that should be here in less than a week. I tell y'all what. I am actually going to be ordering a bunch of jerseys from a factory in china (through one of the merchants on DHgate). If the process goes smooth now, I'll add on whatever y'all want to the order. I'll charge y'all what I pay for the jersey. I'm in shreveport so y'all can either send me an extra 5 for the flat rate box or you can meet me at a game and pick them up and forget the $5. I'm not gonna let some stooge with under 20 posts come in and rip everyone off. Consider this my paying my keep after I endorsed STW. Now my TT karma should be restored.

Mike
Count me in if you do.
Old 09-11-2011   #8
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80689 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Count me in if you do.
OK. NP. I'll do it as soon as I find out the quality.

Mike

Old 09-12-2011   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That actually pisses me off. He didn't pay 25, he paid more like 15 and he didn't pay any shipping.
Mike
I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't think we were all morons, lol.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-12-2011   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

If / When you order Mike, let me know - I'll need a couple in the "larger" size range. (to replace the ones I didn't get last season).
Old 09-12-2011   #11
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Jersey's came in yesterday....

Thanks to all who came by the tailgate to get your jerseys..Hell of a game.. For all who are pissed or getting upset for the price of my jerseys sorry.. I can say that i dont rip you off.. you get what you pay for.. i let you try on for size and you see before you pay.. i do make make some money off the jersey but i am not going to get rich believe me.. i do it cause I personally like the jerseys and I have the time to do it..

Everyone who has bought from me in the past keeps coming back... I must be doing something right!

I do not post much but read all the time... so i am always online..

Sorry to offend anyone with my prices.. but if you want a jersey and are willing to pay let me know.. I tailgate everygame in the blue lot.. I just made a new order today and will have a shipment in hopefully by next week...

oh and I do have a couple of size 60 coming in on this order if intrested..
Old 09-12-2011   #12
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

I used DHGate... i have a pick on the texans message board of the 58 jj watt.. i will try and get some more pics on here in the coming days..http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=25005
Old 09-12-2011   #13
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Quote:

Mike

sorry i pissed you off.. no ill intentions..

just selling what others are willing to buy!

Last edited by JGarza #70; 09-12-2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: mis-spelling
Old 09-12-2011   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I think what folks (including me) are saying - if I can order this jersey online for $42, it's kind of shady for you to come on here asking for $65, without really throwing the disclaimer on here that if I alone ordered one it would be almost $25 cheaper.

Now, if you said 'hey, if you're too busy to order your own, I'll sell you one for $65' or something else probably wouldn't have heard a negative peep.

Especially considering the folks on here do a group order once a year where a jersey from there will cost me about $25 (so now a $40 mark up), you can see how folks (me included) might considering it trying to 'rip us off.'
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-12-2011   #15
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza #70 View Post
sorry i pissed you off.. no ill intentions..

just selling what others are willing to buy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I think what folks (including me) are saying - if I can order this jersey online for $42, it's kind of shady for you to come on here asking for $65, without really throwing the disclaimer on here that if I alone ordered one it would be almost $25 cheaper.

Now, if you said 'hey, if you're too busy to order your own, I'll sell you one for $65' or something else probably wouldn't have heard a negative peep.

Especially considering the folks on here do a group order once a year where a jersey from there will cost me about $25 (so now a $40 mark up), you can see how folks (me included) might considering it trying to 'rip us off.'
I know damn well that if you're ordering them from dhgate you're not getting them for 25 if you're ordering more than 8 of them. You're getting them for 18. If you're ordering more than 30 or so you're getting them for 15. I don't care what you sell them for, I think its a rip off. That's why when I order in bulk (I'll be placing the order by the 25th) I'm offering to make the order for anyone who wants to buy one from here. I personally hope you don't make a dime off of texans talk folks. Most (swt/wagon/some girl I can't remember her name excluded) of the people on here drink, eat, tailgate etc. together. This isn't your "business" its a side job. Go make your money other places and offer these folks a good deal.

Mike

Old 09-12-2011   #16
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
I used DHGate... i have a pick on the texans message board of the 58 jj watt.. i will try and get some more pics on here in the coming days..http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=25005
LMAO if you follow the link, the tags on the bottom read:

jersey, overpriced, ripping you off, texan jerseys, watt

Just saying.

No seriously, I swear. go to the bottom of the page, then laugh.

Mike

Old 09-12-2011   #17
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I get a Battle Orange Rackers jersey in Medium?
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #18
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Quote:
LMAO if you follow the link, the tags on the bottom read:

jersey, overpriced, ripping you off, texan jerseys, watt

Nice... I even thought this was funny...
Old 09-13-2011   #19
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nice... I even thought this was funny...
That is odd. How do those tags get there in the first place? I thought maybe they are generated from content within the thread however that is clearly not the case. It is probably some mod messing around would be my best guess.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #20
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

I am sure it make people smile!! or maybe even...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read