Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-09-2011   #1
forcefollow
Rookie

Rep Power: 230 forcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Just one last thing.....

When the Texans came in to the league I was living across the street from the practice facility. I remember being able to see the players running up the conditioning ramp. My daughter's first article of clothing was a Texans T-shirt that was given to her by the neo natal intensive care staff at methodist hospital. I was just across the street during the first game so I consider myself a charter Texan fan.

For the first time in the history of the team I truly believe that they are going to the playoffs. The one last thing this team needs is that sideline presence that comes with being a contender. Call it swagger, call it bravado, its that body language that exudes confidence from a winner, a team that expects to win. I think the Texans will take the next step when they start to express this kind of confidence.

Its going to be fun, can't wait for Sunday.
forcefollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just one last thing.....

Can your daughter play cornerback?
Old 09-09-2011   #3
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 5007 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

Chuck Norris can play cornerback. When chuck norris lines up in front of recievers they automatically go into fetal position.

Sorry had to do it since your avatar is chuck norris
Old 09-09-2011   #4
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
Chuck Norris can play cornerback. When chuck norris lines up in front of recievers they automatically go into fetal position.
Chuck Norris got nothing on Brooks Reed.

Brooks Reed came out with his own brand of toilet paper, but it didn't sell well because it wouldn't take sh*t from anybody.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read