Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

WTB One Ticket for the Colts game

Dutchrudder

Hall of Fame
My girlfriend is out of town this weekend, and so are a lot of my friends, but I'll be around Sunday. I would be interested in going to the game if anyone is looking to get rid of one ticket or has someone that can't make it last minute. Reply or PM me if you are looking to sell one. Thanks!

Last edited:
My girlfriend is out of town this weekend, and so are a lot of my friends, but I'll be around Sunday. I would be interested in going to the game if anyone is looking to get rid of one ticket or has someone that can't make it last minute. Reply or PM me if you are looking to sell one. Thanks!

We have people from the board that just come out to tailgate with us if you interested. Have a tv outside the bus for watching early & late games.

You're more than welcome to join us You just need a wristband or tailgate pass

We have people from the board that just come out to tailgate with us if you interested. Have a tv outside the bus for watching early & late games.

You're more than welcome to join us You just need a wristband or tailgate pass

Thanks, sounds like fun! I'll have to check out stubhub when I get home today. Problem is I don't have a white jersey :( Just blues

Back