Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-08-2011   #1
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Opponents message boards, which one?

I'm trying to sign up for our opponents MBs and wanted to know which ones folks here are on. I try not to go to the team sponsored boards as I feel there may be a better choice, i.e.; Texans Talk vs. Houston Texans.com/boards.

I've registered at SaintsReport.com but in two weeks they haven't activated my account. It's kinda startin' to pissmeoff!

So far I've registered on Jagsboard.com and SteelersFever.com. Any suggestions for our other opponents as to which is the preferred MB?

Thanks much.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Opponents message boards, which one?

IMO this is a better NO board. http://blackandgold.com/community/

Also a decent 'Skins board.
http://www.thehogs.net/forum/index.php

Not sure about others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #3
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
IMO this is a better NO board. http://blackandgold.com/community/

Also a decent 'Skins board.
http://www.thehogs.net/forum/index.php

Not sure about others...
Thanks Thorn.

Old 09-08-2011   #4
z_man57
BBQ PitMaster

Rep Power: 0 z_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respected

Try this one:

http://forum.jaguars.com/

Lots of love for fans of opposing teams and bunches of knowledgeable fans.

z_man57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #5
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by z_man57 View Post
Try this one:

http://forum.jaguars.com/

Lots of love for fans of opposing teams and bunches of knowledgeable fans.

Thanks. Signed up there too.

Old 09-08-2011   #6
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107813 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If I'm remembering correctly, there used to be a list of other NFL message boards that were all part of some sort of alliance that was listed somewhere on TT.com.

If I am in fact remembering correctly, is that still around somewhere and I just can't find it, or is it gone?
Old 09-08-2011   #7
z_man57
BBQ PitMaster

Rep Power: 0 z_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respectedz_man57 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Thanks. Signed up there too.
I'm sorry.

I thought you would get the sarcasm in my post.

That place is a cesspool full of bigoted homers and vile moderators.

Check out "Dakota" (ex mod, full time asshat).
z_man57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2011   #8
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by z_man57 View Post
I'm sorry.

I thought you would get the sarcasm in my post.
That place is a cesspool full of bigoted homers and vile moderators.

Check out "Dakota" (ex mod, full time asshat).
I did not. It was a simple sincere request for information and expected kind in return. My bad.

Old 09-09-2011   #9
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2924 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's a Browns message board I belong to that is pretty cool: Dawgbones.com. It used to be on the fan-to-fan alliance.

Much smaller than this site. There is about 30-40 diehard posters. Great insight for drafting ect. Real passionate fans.

The site has a real time chat room during games that is pretty cool. The Smack Shack gets pretty hilarious during Squeelers week.

Check it out-I'm "texdawg" there also.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read