Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-08-2011   #1
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cmon in Colt fan!

Alright Colt fans, we need some smack!

Here, I'll give y'all the first one:

Colt fan: "We don't need Peyton to beat the Texans, Indiana's girls softball team could beat em!"
Old 09-10-2011   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cmon in Colt fan!

Honestly, I signed up for forums.colts.com today and talked just a little smack. Saw where somebody made predictions for the game that I didn't agree with, so I told 'em what I thought. Frankly, they're too civilized to argue with. Ain't gonna happen. Some of them (not many as many as you'd think) are still expected a marginal win; but, other than that, they just don't care to argue. Everybody posts their opinion and has no comment on anyone else's (so far anyway). It ain't like a few other teams in our division...

Granted, I wasn't really rude or anything, but my predictions (Ward/Tate/Slaton for 250 & Collins on the ground a lot) were pretty blunt compared to theirs....and I got no response....except "Hope our running game can keep Collins healthy," LOL.

What're ya gonna do? Gotta give 'em props for self-control.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #3
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Honestly, I signed up for forums.colts.com today and talked just a little smack. Saw where somebody made predictions for the game that I didn't agree with, so I told 'em what I thought. Frankly, they're too civilized to argue with. Ain't gonna happen. Some of them (not many as many as you'd think) are still expected a marginal win; but, other than that, they just don't care to argue. Everybody posts their opinion and has no comment on anyone else's (so far anyway). It ain't like a few other teams in our division...

Granted, I wasn't really rude or anything, but my predictions (Ward/Tate/Slaton for 250 & Collins on the ground a lot) were pretty blunt compared to theirs....and I got no response....except "Hope our running game can keep Collins healthy," LOL.

I bet they grow some cojones if they start winning this season.
Old 09-10-2011   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

The people on coltfreaks really live up to their name. If they're not throwing racial slurs or stereotypes or negative attitudes towards opposing fans, they're saying them to their own guys. Crazy how one injury can affect the psyche of their fanbase.
Old 09-10-2011   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
The people on coltfreaks really live up to their name. If they're not throwing racial slurs or stereotypes or negative attitudes towards opposing fans, they're saying them to their own guys. Crazy how one injury can affect the psyche of their fanbase.
Well, just imagine all the wailing and nashing of teeth that would go on here if Matt went down for the season. Same for every team. lose the starting QB and you are screwed and they won't be going to even be using the boy butter. In this case, the guy is one of the all time greats and has an even more effect on the team than the usual starting QB does.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been posting a bit on the Coltsfreaks BBS. They attack each other more than the Texan fans that have been posting there. They seem like nice enough folks to me.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #7
whiskeyrbl

Yeah for the most part the Colt fans are pretty cool. You have your occasional a hole but most just like to talk football.
Sponsored links
Old 09-11-2011   #8
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 89177 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post

I was posting at Colts freaks and they ain't like that. U should check them out.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I was posting at Colts freaks and they ain't like that. U should check them out.
I just did and they're RAILING at each other, LOL.

I might have picked a lesser-used forum to register with before.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Yeah for the most part the Colt fans are pretty cool. You have your occasional a hole but most just like to talk football.
Yeah, I'll buy that but I get tired of the "your Super Bowl" thing. I get tired because it's what I would say if I were them. I has some traction but this year I see it differently, even before today.

I get a different vibe from the Texans and let's get real, outside of the AFC South how many knew to even bother to look at how bad the Colts are without Manning? Not many from my perch.

Based on what I saw at coltsfreak, they came to realize they, yes, suck.

Having said that there were some that would not give credit to the Texans.

Aaaah hell, they weren't any worse than anybody else would be after realizing they are now, just a team, warts and all.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read