Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Football Gameplan's Week 1 Preview Video - Texans vs Colts

HJam72

Hall of Fame
He gave Colts the edge when it comes to QB, RB, WR, and OL. But he picked the Texans for the Win!!!

Lets GO!
He's wrong about all of it, except us winning. If he was right about most of that, we would lose. Even if Manning plays, he has not had enough practice to prepare for this and Schaub is therefore the better QB in this game. Only thing he picked us for was LBs and I suspect that our LBs are not quite ready to be that good yet (in a 3-4....compared to Colts LBs), especially Mario.

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rookies or not the colts do have alot of High class pick on the Oline now a star studded group if u ask me

and they do have alot of Nice WR now is it the WR that are good or is it the QB throwing to them QB & WR kinda go hand 2 hand IMO

but i agree with the colts Oline its upside is much better then our right now

honored82

Waterboy
Like he said they do have two good WR and two top class TE's, if they can get open, it shouldn't be a problem for their QB to throw at 'em. Fairly easy IMO unless hes throwing deep.

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
i like it how he says "you guys attack the zone" Does he think the texans our Colts are game planning off of watching him ?!?!?!? This guy knows SQUAT !

EmDiggy

Waterboy
Thanks Gang! When you're Peyton Manning.. there's no rust that he would have to shake off.. he IS the OC of that team, so if he's out there you gotta go with him.

As far as LBs.. i really do believe you guys have the advantage (outside of Mario) in the athleticism department.

EmDiggy

Waterboy
i like it how he says "you guys attack the zone" Does he think the texans our Colts are game planning off of watching him ?!?!?!? This guy knows SQUAT !
Probably not watching lil'ole me.. But to the fan, they can pick up on a thing or two.. Also, its giving people a different perspective to look at the game rather than struggle to listen to ESPN give more than 2 mins on this game (leave it up to them, they'd make you believe the NFL only has 6 teams)

Thanks for watching btw

Rey

Thanks Gang! When you're Peyton Manning.. there's no rust that he would have to shake off.. he IS the OC of that team, so if he's out there you gotta go with him.

As far as LBs.. i really do believe you guys have the advantage (outside of Mario) in the athleticism department.
Last time Peyton sat out the pre-season he started the year off rusty...Not Rusty Smith rusty, but rusty non the less...

honored82

Waterboy
Thanks for doing what you do. I remember watching your videos every week last season and every time you picked us we lost. Hope we don't disappoint you this season.
But yea keep picking us for the win.:gotexans1

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame

He had to shake off rust last time he was walking wounded. :rolleyes:

Do you really say you liked the Colts RBs better (I haven't watched the video yet). Our 3rd stringer is better than anything they have.

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
Probably not watching lil'ole me.. But to the fan, they can pick up on a thing or two.. Also, its giving people a different perspective to look at the game rather than struggle to listen to ESPN give more than 2 mins on this game (leave it up to them, they'd make you believe the NFL only has 6 teams)

Thanks for watching btw
Oh trust me anything outside of ESPN and all those "sports" shows is great. Just dont agree with a lot of the things that were said. But thanks for posting.

michaelm

vox nihili

Thanks for watching btw
EmDiggy, thanks for the work, and some of what you've said sounds right to me, but IMO, you are way out in left field when saying that the running back comparison is even.

Even if the Colts RBs were on the same talent level as the Texans, the two systems are not even comparable in productivity.
What I'm trying to say is that if you compare the individual running backs to each other, you might come to the conclusion that both teams have comparable talent at that position, but that doesn't tell the story.
It's what each team does with the talent at hand that is important, and the Texans have far and away more productivity potential running the ball than the Colts have had in a decade or more.

honored82

Waterboy
I think he said even at the RB's but in the background it showed Texan's have the edge or vice versa. But yea we had the #1 RB, so come on now... give us the edge.

EmDiggy

Waterboy
Last time Peyton sat out the pre-season he started the year off rusty...Not Rusty Smith rusty, but rusty non the less...
LOL! Rusty Smith rusty is 39 yr old Mark Brunell rusty..

Thanks for doing what you do. I remember watching your videos every week last season and every time you picked us we lost. Hope we don't disappoint you this season.
But yea keep picking us for the win.:gotexans1
Thanks Chief! I guess its my New Orleans voodoo that is jinxin' ya'll.. I'm just like you guys..waiting for the breakthrough because the talent is definitely there!

He had to shake off rust last time he was walking wounded. :rolleyes:

Do you really say you liked the Colts RBs better (I haven't watched the video yet). Our 3rd stringer is better than anything they have.
See below.. (however talent wise, I think you guys' backs are similar...both teams have 3 really good backs imho)

Oh trust me anything outside of ESPN and all those "sports" shows is great. Just dont agree with a lot of the things that were said. But thanks for posting.
Fa shiggy!

EmDiggy, thanks for the work, and some of what you've said sounds right to me, but IMO, you are way out in left field when saying that the running back comparison is even.

Even if the Colts RBs were on the same talent level as the Texans, the two systems are not even comparable in productivity.
What I'm trying to say is that if you compare the individual running backs to each other, you might come to the conclusion that both teams have comparable talent at that position, but that doesn't tell the story.
It's what each team does with the talent at hand that is important, and the Texans have far and away more productivity potential running the ball than the Colts have had in a decade or more.
Talent wise (Addai, Brown, Carter)/(Tate, Foster, Slaton) are equal imho.. I think you can flip all the backs and get solid production.

Okay you said it was even..

We have a better running system, so there's your tie breaker. :)
BINGO! LOL

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
LOL! Rusty Smith rusty is 39 yr old Mark Brunell rusty..

Thanks Chief! I guess its my New Orleans voodoo that is jinxin' ya'll.. I'm just like you guys..waiting for the breakthrough because the talent is definitely there!

See below.. (however talent wise, I think you guys' backs are similar...both teams have 3 really good backs imho)

Fa shiggy!

Talent wise (Addai, Brown, Carter)/(Tate, Foster, Slaton) are equal imho.. I think you can flip all the backs and get solid production.

BINGO! LOL
You are forgetting a Derrick Ward !!!!

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
Addai is average at best (which is why Donald Brown was taken in the 1st round) and Donald Brown has been a flat out bust for the Colts. He hasn't come close to being the player they expected him to be. (which was a #1 RB)

Rey

I completely disagree on their running backs...If you are including Arian, he trumps their whole lot by his lonesome.

Many Colts fans think Donanld Brown is destined for third string behind some other guy they have.

Slaton is our fourth option and he's had more success than the Colts two back-ups combined...

I just don't see how you can even compare our running backs to theirs.