Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-20-2012   #481
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Must win game:
PPR
Steve Johnson @ Miami
or
Brandon Lloyd @ Jags

Thanks

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012   #482
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Must win game:
PPR
Steve Johnson @ Miami
or
Brandon Lloyd @ Jags

Thanks
Steve Johnson is more consistent. You'll get at least 5 catches for 60 yards with him every game. Lloyd has a higher ceiling.

Tough call
Old 12-22-2012   #483
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Led my league all year, went undefeated in my division, and lost the first playoff game last week. Still ticked off, but, such is life when ya play fantasy! Playin for third place this week, and here's my question.

OD or Decker? I played OD last week and PM targeted Decker all the damn day. OD didn't do squat! Partly why I lost, plus, my opponent go 17 points from his dang KICKER!! Go figure!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012   #484
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
OD or Decker?
Decker for me, good luck.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #485
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Decker for me, good luck.
Thanks! It's a money league, so winning third will probably pay for my year! It's been fun!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #486
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Thanks! It's a money league, so winning third will probably pay for my year! It's been fun!
$$$?
Old 12-30-2012   #487
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

After winning my conference I am in the final in a 24 team super league. I need some advice on which qb to start, RG3 or Russell Wilson. Since this was a two conference league, there were two separate drafts and the guy I'm going against is starting Wilson. Should I start Wilson to cancel the points out, or start RG3 and hope he out scores Wilson. Any help appreciated
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2012   #488
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
Should I start Wilson to cancel the points out, or start RG3 and hope he out scores Wilson.
Depends on what the rest of his team looks like vs. the rest of your team?

Between the two I prefer RGIII, but you've got other strategy to consider.
Old 12-30-2012   #489
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 50432 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
After winning my conference I am in the final in a 24 team super league. I need some advice on which qb to start, RG3 or Russell Wilson. Since this was a two conference league, there were two separate drafts and the guy I'm going against is starting Wilson. Should I start Wilson to cancel the points out, or start RG3 and hope he out scores Wilson. Any help appreciated
I would start RG3.
Old 12-30-2012   #490
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Any league playing in week 17 needs a new commissioner. Nobody should be playing FF this week. I also play in a 24 team super league, and won it this year, but before we switched to that format we dropped a week of the regular season to make the Super Bowl week 16 like normal. Too many teams have nothing to play for in week 17 to make it a true FF Super Bowl.
Old 12-30-2012   #491
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, it's a real crapshoot. I think we are gonna put it to a vote after this season to start the playoffs a week earlier. Thanks for the suggestions, all. I did go with RG3 after all.
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read