Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-11-2012   #281
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

For the WR/RB flex position should I start Michael Turner, Reggie Wayne, Percy Harvin or Malcom Floyd? Fitzgerald and Eric Decker are my two starting WRs.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012   #282
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
My question: I have Marshawn Lynch @ DAL, CJ2K @ SD and Stevan Ridley @ ARI and I'm deciding which 2 to start (my RB1 is Matt Forte @ GB so he's staying in for sure).
You pretty much have to play Ridley.. From what he did last week against the Titans 125 yrd and a score. He will blow the cardinals out of the sky... Pun intended....
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012   #283
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For the WR/RB flex position should I start Michael Turner, Reggie Wayne, Percy Harvin or Malcom Floyd? Fitzgerald and Eric Decker are my two starting WRs.

I go with Wayne or Floyd... If i had to pick one i would go with Wayne,
but i will be starting Floyd so i hope he does better
Old 09-11-2012   #284
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Which one should I start?

Stephen Hill @ Pittsburgh
Justin Blackmon vs. Houston
Michael Crabtree vs. Detroit
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012   #285
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
A Non-PPR league. I need to start 2. Which ones do you think should get the spot

Steven Jackson VS Washington
Reggie Bush VS Raiders
Ryan Mathews VS Titans
CJ Spiller VS Chiefs
Spiller & SJax

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Which one should I start?

Stephen Hill @ Pittsburgh
Justin Blackmon vs. Houston
Michael Crabtree vs. Detroit
Crabtree and ..... Blackmon.

Pretty early in the week for me, I'll update if necessary.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #286
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Need to start 2 of these 3...

Steven Jackson - WAS
Shonn Greene - @PIT
Alfred Morris - @STL
Old 09-12-2012   #287
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Need to start 2 of these 3...

Steven Jackson - WAS
Shonn Greene - @PIT
Alfred Morris - @STL
SJax & Morris.
Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2012   #288
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
SJax & Morris.
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully Morris isn't a one week wonder.
Old 09-12-2012   #289
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully Morris isn't a one week wonder.
Shanahan has said he will be getting more carries (I think).

Non-PPR:

Kenny Britt @SD
Malcolm Floyd vsTEN

?
Old 09-12-2012   #290
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Trade Proposals...

CJ Spiller for Reggie Wayne?

My running backs are

Ryan Mathews, Reggie Bush, Steven Jackson.

My receivers are

Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Malcom Floyd, Sydney Rice...

What yall think? I'm kinda feeling its a good trade for the future....

Also have another proposal

Tom Brady and Reggie Bush for Mathew Stafford and Roddy White
Old 09-12-2012   #291
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Shanahan has said he will be getting more carries (I think).

Non-PPR:

Kenny Britt @SD
Malcolm Floyd vsTEN

?

I would go with Kenny Britt. He always starts the season monstrous then he gets hurt....
Old 09-13-2012   #292
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Kind of, who should I have for a backup TE:

Fleener (currently on my roster)
Pitta (fluke?) or
or Miller (fluke?)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012   #293
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Non-PPR:

Kenny Britt @SD
Malcolm Floyd vsTEN
Floyd for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post

Pitta (fluke?) or
or Miller (fluke?)
I have Fleener just ahead of Pitta at this time.
Old 09-13-2012   #294
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post

Pitta (fluke?) or
or Miller (fluke?)
I'd think Pitta or Fleener, probably Fleener due to matchups.
Old 09-13-2012   #295
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Who to replace the injured Greg Jennings with? Garcon or Britt?
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012   #296
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have Demayrius Thomas and Torrey Smith, both did pretty good for me last week. This week I have a non-suspended Kenny Britt but I'm worried about how prepared he is and how healthy he is. What do you guys think?
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012   #297
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I need to start 2 WRs and 1 RB/WR of this group: Vincent Jackson vs Giants, Reggie Wayne vs Vikings, Shonn Greene vs Steelers, DeAngelo Williams vs Saints, Torrey Smith vs Eagles, or Ben Tate vs the Jaguars.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012   #298
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I need to start 2 WRs and 1 RB/WR of this group: Vincent Jackson vs Giants, Reggie Wayne vs Vikings, Shonn Greene vs Steelers, DeAngelo Williams vs Saints, Torrey Smith vs Eagles, or Ben Tate vs the Jaguars.
Im starting wayne this week he will have a big game against the vikes, their secondary is really bad. And i would start Torrey Smith over Jackson.... for my RB i would start Greene
Old 09-15-2012   #299
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
I have Demayrius Thomas and Torrey Smith, both did pretty good for me last week. This week I have a non-suspended Kenny Britt but I'm worried about how prepared he is and how healthy he is. What do you guys think?
Kenny Britt always starts the seasons out really strong, i would start him over Torrey Smith but its a risk....
Old 09-15-2012   #300
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

I have one utility spot open, and have it narrowed down to:

- Steven Jackson (Washington)
- Eric Decker (Atlanta)
- Darren Sproles (Carolina)

The roster that I have locked in so far is:

QB - Romo
HB1 - Foster
HB2 - Jones-Drew
WR1 - Steve Johnson
WR2- Bowe
TE - Jimmy Graham
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read