Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2011   #1
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tonights game vs Minn

I am not sure the correct forum this deserves to be in and please transfer it if it is in the wrong area but does anyone know a way i can watch tonights preseason game vs Minnesota online?
Old 09-01-2011   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 136745 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tonights game vs Minn

Uhh yeah. Same as last week and every other week:

http://www.soccertvlive.net/sport/am...-football.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy sh.........I've been so busy I forgot the game was tonight.

Old 09-01-2011   #4
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 23664 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Holy sh.........I've been so busy I forgot the game was tonight.

Yeah me too. I finally found something Yahoo was good for, they post the scheduled games and times for games playing that day. Other wise I would have missed out on the game for cleaning my house.
Old 09-01-2011   #5
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Things I want to see:

A healthy dose of Vickers: Not because I want to see if he has to make the team, but I want Casey to stay fresh and I want Vickers to more comfortable because I think he makes the team.

TJ yates: A lot of him. I want to see how well he is coming a long. I want to try and get him on the practice squad, but I want to get a good look at him regardless.

Slaton, Ward: Neither one of these guys will probably play. I think Ward is a good back, but as much as people wonder if Foster was a "one year wonder", I want to see if Ward is the legit #2 back...that will probably have to wait til the season though...

I have more, but I'm about to get off work...May hop on my phone in a few and add some...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #6
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 91652 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Things I want to see:

Slaton, Ward: Neither one of these guys will probably play. I think Ward is a good back, but as much as people wonder if Foster was a "one year wonder", I want to see if Ward is the legit #2 back...that will probably have to wait til the season though...
Here's a list of Texans not active tonight:

8 QB Matt Schaub
12 WR Jacoby Jones
23 RB Arian Foster
24 CB Johnathan Joseph
25 CB Kareem Jackson
29 SS Glover Quin
30 CB Jason Allen
36 CB Roc Carmichael
38 FS Danieal Manning
44 RB Ben Tate
46 LS Jon Weeks
54 ILB Mister Alexander
55 C Chris Myers
56 ILB Brian Cushing
59 ILB DeMeco Ryans
62 G Antoine Caldwell
65 G Mike Brisiel
73 T Eric Winston
74 G Wade Smith
76 T Duane Brown
78 T Rashad Butler
80 WR Andre Johnson
81 TE Owen Daniels
82 WR Terrence Toliver
83 WR Kevin Walter
85 TE Joel Dreessen
86 FB James Casey
90 OLB Mario Williams
92 NT Earl Mitchell
94 DE Antonio Smith
95 NT Shaun Cody
98 OLB Connor Barwin
99 DE J.J. Watt

Don't see either Ward or Slaton on that list, so it looks like they'll be playing.

LINK
Old 09-01-2011   #7
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, it used to be the last preseason game the one's would play like one series but they're not even puttin' on their underarmor.......
prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-01-2011   #8
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock101 View Post
Wow, it used to be the last preseason game the one's would play like one series but they're not even puttin' on their underarmor.......
I'm entirely good with that. Here's to a good look at some backups and getting ready to break the Colts.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read