Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2011   #1
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default who are you pulling for tonight?

What player(s) are you pulling for tonight in hopes they make the team?

I'm going for Cody Wallace on the line... Played football with this guy in HS... WAIT, let me rephrase, I practiced with this guy in HS, and was fortunate enough to have front-row seats (bench) to watch him play lol...

Great guy, hope he makes it even if another guy's better (just being honest lol)...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #2
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 13154 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who are you pulling for tonight?

I like Braman, seems like a high motor guy and trying his best to take advantage of a second chance.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
who are you pulling for tonight?
The Texans.

Seriously though, I want to see some OL play well as our depth is suspect. I like to watch Jamison tear it up in the back field.

I also want to see Slaton do well as he is probably on the trade block.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #4
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I like Braman, seems like a high motor guy and trying his best to take advantage of a second chance.
I really like him too (like most Texans fans I've heard this season)...

I wonder, how much more do you think this guy can beef up, or if you'd even want him to? He looks a bit thin...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
The Texans.

Seriously though, I want to see some OL play well as our depth is suspect. I like to watch Jamison tear it up in the back field.

I also want to see Slaton do well as he is probably on the trade block.
Slaton will not be able to play. Still nursing
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Is this 100%? I heard that there is a chance he makes his debut tonight.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #7
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Why did images of Slaton breast-feeding just run through my head?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-01-2011   #8
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 23870 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Why did images of Slaton breast-feeding just run through my head?
Arian Foster says its cause your sick.

Whats up with Slaton? His injury must be pretty bad because you'd think this is possibly the end of the line for him. I certainly don't want the Texans to hold on to him this season but had hoped he'd showcase himself for a new team this pre-season.

Unless the plan is to get himself on IR and ensure he gets his paycheck??
We will remember them.

Last edited by welsh texan; 09-01-2011 at 11:26 AM.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #9
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

the young receivers! and i hope no one "pulls" a hamstring, we don't need any more soft tissue injuries
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #10
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
Arian Fostor says its cause your sick.

Whats up with Slaton? His injury must be pretty bad because you'd think this is possibly the end of the line for him. I certainly don't want the Texans to hold on to him this season but had hoped he'd showcase himself for a new team this pre-season.

Unless the plan is to get himself on IR and ensure he gets his paycheck??
Add Kelvin Walter To that list
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #11
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 23870 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
Add Kelvin Walter To that list
Fixed.
We will remember them.
Old 09-01-2011   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Not necessarily to make team as many I want to focu will make team but i want to see more play from them:
Brandon Harris, KJ, JJ, Barwin, Pemberton, DD, Holliday, Keo, McCain, Nolan...I expect to be quite busy.
Old 09-01-2011   #13
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Mario Williams, I want to see him play and dominate to get his confidence up and get more comfortable at OLB. Of course he Probably won't play even though he needs the reps more than anyone on this team.
Old 09-01-2011   #14
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I was under the impression that the starters were barely going to play, if they were going to play at all.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not sensing much interest in this game but it will allows us good looks at man players.
Old 09-01-2011   #16
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I am excited about the game...then again, I get excited to watch any kind of football...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #17
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Got to say I'm getting impatient for the regular season now, you're right badboy, it'll be interesting to see how the backups perform with a bit more playing time, but after the offseason we've just had has dragged soooo bad i'm a little beyond getting excited 4 weeks into preseason.
We will remember them.
Old 09-01-2011   #18
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 13181 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Jeff Maehl.
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to see Tate and Ward's performance, so I know who's going to be the true #2 for next Sunday.
Old 09-01-2011   #20
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 13325 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to see TJ Yates get some more reps this evening. I think he could be something with proper coaching and time, definitely a better long term investment than Leinart.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read