Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

who are you pulling for tonight?

drunkcookie

2 drunk 2 cook
What player(s) are you pulling for tonight in hopes they make the team?

I'm going for Cody Wallace on the line... Played football with this guy in HS... WAIT, let me rephrase, I practiced with this guy in HS, and was fortunate enough to have front-row seats (bench) to watch him play lol...

Great guy, hope he makes it even if another guy's better (just being honest lol)...

Vinnie

with an I E
I like Braman, seems like a high motor guy and trying his best to take advantage of a second chance.

drunkcookie

2 drunk 2 cook
I like Braman, seems like a high motor guy and trying his best to take advantage of a second chance.
I really like him too (like most Texans fans I've heard this season)...

I wonder, how much more do you think this guy can beef up, or if you'd even want him to? He looks a bit thin...

El Tejano

Hall of Fame
The Texans.

Seriously though, I want to see some OL play well as our depth is suspect. I like to watch Jamison tear it up in the back field.

I also want to see Slaton do well as he is probably on the trade block.
Slaton will not be able to play. Still nursing

welsh texan

You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one
Why did images of Slaton breast-feeding just run through my head?
Arian Foster says its cause your sick.

Whats up with Slaton? His injury must be pretty bad because you'd think this is possibly the end of the line for him. I certainly don't want the Texans to hold on to him this season but had hoped he'd showcase himself for a new team this pre-season.

Unless the plan is to get himself on IR and ensure he gets his paycheck??

Last edited:

IBleedTexans

Superbowl Bound
Arian Fostor says its cause your sick.

Whats up with Slaton? His injury must be pretty bad because you'd think this is possibly the end of the line for him. I certainly don't want the Texans to hold on to him this season but had hoped he'd showcase himself for a new team this pre-season.

Unless the plan is to get himself on IR and ensure he gets his paycheck??
Add Kelvin Walter To that list

badboy

Hall of Fame
Not necessarily to make team as many I want to focu will make team but i want to see more play from them:
Brandon Harris, KJ, JJ, Barwin, Pemberton, DD, Holliday, Keo, McCain, Nolan...I expect to be quite busy.

mussop

Hall of Fame
Mario Williams, I want to see him play and dominate to get his confidence up and get more comfortable at OLB. Of course he Probably won't play even though he needs the reps more than anyone on this team.

badboy

Hall of Fame
I am not sensing much interest in this game but it will allows us good looks at man players.

welsh texan

You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one
Got to say I'm getting impatient for the regular season now, you're right badboy, it'll be interesting to see how the backups perform with a bit more playing time, but after the offseason we've just had has dragged soooo bad i'm a little beyond getting excited 4 weeks into preseason.

burro

probably drunk
I would like to see TJ Yates get some more reps this evening. I think he could be something with proper coaching and time, definitely a better long term investment than Leinart.

hobie

All Pro
Like to see Dorin Dickerson step up and show me something... He's got good size and I would like to see him stretch the field..and I would also like to see Jeff Maehl show me something... that is if Leinart get's them the ball..

Just want everyone to come out healthy !!!