Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Antwaun Molden a Patriot!!

Viktxns

Practice Squad
Pats claim CB Antwaun Molden on waivers from Texans. I hope he doesnt turn around and become a beast like Tramon Williams :gun:

Belichick will put him in a position to become a pro bowler. Hide-n-watch. Unless, of course, if he can't stay healthy.

Good for Antwaun. Hope he does well.

I had molden on my final 53. Didn't think the team would keep him, but I thought they should.

He has more talent than a few guys that will make this team IMO.

I had molden on my final 53. Didn't think the team would keep him, but I thought they should.

He has more talent than a few guys that will make this team IMO.

When I did my roster in the final 53 thread , I actually had Molden making the roster mostly for his ST play ..... then I thought about it a while , went back and edited the post because I didnt believe the team would keep him ....

i was really happy with the pick at the time....he has everything you want in a #1 CB physically. too bad he can't stay healthy. as much as it would suck, i hope he can turn it around and make something out of his career.

i was really happy with the pick at the time....he has everything you want in a #1 CB physically. too bad he can't stay healthy. as much as it would suck, i hope he can turn it around and make something out of his career.

^^^^
This

Good luck and best wishes Antwaun.

Bet he won't stay long. He's the classic case of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. Couldn't even get playing time on the worst defensive secondary in history. Don't buy the injury excuse. It didn't keep him from playin special teams. the sad truth is he sucks.

what was the name of that former texans WR that went to the saints ??? gaffney or somethin

Bet he won't stay long. He's the classic case of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. Couldn't even get playing time on the worst defensive secondary in history. Don't buy the injury excuse. It didn't keep him from playin special teams. the sad truth is he sucks.

Maybe the previous staff made a mistake by not playing him?

You know, this is really kinda flattering for the Texans: they are cutting a player who's now being snapped up by no less of an organization than the NE Patriots. Now that's a twist. And good luck Antwaun, hope things work out for you in NE.

meh-ladies.jpg

You know, this is really kinda flattering for the Texans: they are cutting a player who's now being snapped up by no less of an organization than the NE Patriots. Now that's a twist. And good luck Antwaun, hope things work out for you in NE.

I'll bet the Texan's are in the office right now having second thoughts & wondering what they missed. :kubepalm::wadepalm::toropalm:

I honestly can't remember seeing the guy play. But with Kubiak & his "rules" falling asleep in team meetings, or failing to "square away" his locker are the only reasons he doesn't see playing time.

May have nothing to do with his playing ability.

Well he made the Patriots initial 53 man roster.

So did Mark Anderson.
It would appear that the Texans are now at the place that they've actually got so much talent they don't know what to do with it ?

Back