Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-23-2005   #21
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK
I haven't been able to find any more "dirt" on him, but I did find out that the woman that accused him of sexual assault was a shot-putter at FSU...Google is a very good tool...
Sooo, what your saying is she was from Romania?
:woot

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #22
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 55166 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

I think TJ is gonna end up as a good pick for us. His off-field stuff sounds kinda like Kobe Bryant(minus the huge payday she coulda gotten) and he was aquitted in1/2 an hour by an ALL WOMAN JURY!!. Not a problem child here. Scouts Inc. also say he has a high spped motor and gives it his all every play. We have tinkered with our LB's enough for one year and helped the secondary with PB. I say GOOD PICK!!!
Old 04-23-2005   #23
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
Sooo, what your saying is she was from Romania?
:woot
That's pretty much what I was getting at...I'm not gonna knock his hustle, though...To each his own...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #24
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55166 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Just augmenting what you said. I hadn't paid much attention to him since we just signed some BIG contracts on the DL. Completely surprised me. I thought it was a typo. LOL
Old 04-23-2005   #25
Holden135
Veteran

Quote:
I haven't been able to find any more "dirt" on him, but I did find out that the woman that accused him of sexual assault was a shot-putter at FSU...Google is a very good tool...
Well if they would have had a kid i bet he would be one hell of an o-lineman in the draft of year 2028.
Holden135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #26
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy
is this the projection for Johnson or will he be NT? can he play all 3 spots on the line?
Yeah, he's played all 3 spots. seems like a good pick to me.
http://www.houstontexans.com/wpimage...son_travis.pdf

Last edited by DocBar; 04-23-2005 at 06:42 PM.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #27
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...len&id=2036157

story on Travis Johnson

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-23-2005   #28
Boxscore
All Pro

Great Article Vinny!
Old 04-24-2005   #29
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

i cant find the thread but its at hpf.com. saying he hit a coach at pro day. kinda sounds made up. i hope so.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read