Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2011   #1
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Jersey Order - Where is it at this year?

Are we doing a mass jersey order again this year? I'm not sure who we ordered them from last year?

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #2
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jersey Order - Where is it at this year?

One of the guys from ClutchFans went to this site:

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.net/

If you order 10, shipping is free. Just have to pay for $5 for insurance fee, $1 for tax fee, and 10% payment fee of jersey. Those fees are per jersey.

Quality isn't bad:

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Are we doing a mass jersey order again this year? I'm not sure who we ordered them from last year?

Last year was thru swtbound07. I would strongly advise going through him. Before that... it was GlassHalfFull. All went well with that order.
Old 08-30-2011   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Those jerseys look pretty nice for $17.50 a piece. I put one in my cart online, but with fees they come out to $26.41 each (S&H not included). A bulk order of 10 costs 249.10, so $25 each isn't bad. Really wish they had a white JJ Watt jersey though, that's what I want.

Edit: all sizes are the same price.
Old 08-30-2011   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Jersey Order - Where is it at this year?

I need some, so if anyone whose number is in my cell puts an order together I am in. Probably for 2.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Element337 did them last year and it went smooth, but I dont think he will do them again. It seemed like alot of work for him.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #7
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

So these folks are legit?

Yes, they're knockoffs but will you actually receive the goods?
Old 08-30-2011   #8
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
One of the guys from ClutchFans went to this site:

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.net/

If you order 10, shipping is free. Just have to pay for $5 for insurance fee, $1 for tax fee, and 10% payment fee of jersey. Those fees are per jersey.

Quality isn't bad:

Buying individually does not seem like a great deal.

Goods price:$17.50
Shipping fee:$25.00
Insurance fee:$5.00
Tax fee:$1.00
Payment fee:$2.91
Sub-Total:$51.41

You can probably go on EBAy and get a better deal than $50 for a jersey.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Element337 did them last year and it went smooth, but I dont think he will do them again. It seemed like alot of work for him.
I never got my two from him...he cancelled two different meets.
Old 08-30-2011   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I never got my two from him...he cancelled two different meets.
Like I said, I'll send money to anyone in my cell phone for the deal, that's about 20 folks on here.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-30-2011   #11
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Not to be a dick but who the hell is buying a Jacoby Jones jersey?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #12
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
His Mom needed a backup for gameday?
Old 08-31-2011   #13
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I have no idea. I just posted the pics from the dude on ClutchFans. Maybe he needs it as toilet paper to clean up after every fair catch drop.

So is there going to be 10 guys to jump on this deal for $25 a pop?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011   #14
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's inovolved? I just want to make sure they don't have an addiction to support first. Since I'm still waiting on my jersey order from last year I might need to go ahead and try them this year.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #15
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Like I said, I'll send money to anyone in my cell phone for the deal, that's about 20 folks on here.
we're facebook friends I think, does that count LOL J/k.

I'm cool with a jersey if someone is up for it.
Old 09-01-2011   #16
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
we're facebook friends I think, does that count LOL J/k.

I'm cool with a jersey if someone is up for it.
I actually don't have your number in my cell, but I know you well enough you would count. Why, are you volunteering to head up the order?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-01-2011   #17
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool... they have women jerseys too.... I may have to use this website.

Do they accept paypal?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #18
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I actually don't have your number in my cell, but I know you well enough you would count. Why, are you volunteering to head up the order?
I don't think you have my number either, but I might have yours somewhere, you PM'd it to me once.

Is it just me or does the red look a little pinkish in those pics?
Old 09-01-2011   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I don't think you have my number either, but I might have yours somewhere, you PM'd it to me once.

Is it just me or does the red look a little pinkish in those pics?
You are also someone I would trust to send a check to. Are YOU volunteering, lol?

As for the coloring I think folks on here order every year and the jerseys look fine, you just have to ignore hte fact they're sewn by small children and may contain lead.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-01-2011   #20
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Quote:
You are also someone I would trust to send a check to. Are YOU volunteering, lol?

As for the coloring I think folks on here order every year and the jerseys look fine, you just have to ignore hte fact they're sewn by small children and may contain lead.
Unless they used Japanese vendors this year....then they'll glow in the dark.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read