Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-28-2011   #1
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Showing Tim Jamison some love.

The backups don't get their own threads very often but Jamison deserves one. He has played very well this preseason and looked great against the 49r's. He figures to be a strong piece of the D-line rotation. The guy has shown effort/hustle/heart or whatever you want to call it and deserves some appreciation.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Showing Tim Jamison some love.

Yeah , I think he's cemented his spot in the rotation ... He's played well in each game.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep, Jamison has done well every game. I like the d line rotation a lot.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yep, Jamison has done well every game. I like the d line rotation a lot.
Actually, I think it's pretty thin. Jamison at DE and Mitchell at nose. I would have liked to see another lineman emerge. Bulman's coming off a year long injury, and missed OTAs. He might get better as the season wears on. And I still would like to see a bigger NT #watchingthewaiverwire.
Old 08-28-2011   #5
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Actually, I think it's pretty thin. Jamison at DE and Mitchell at nose. I would have liked to see another lineman emerge. Bulman's coming off a year long injury, and missed OTAs. He might get better as the season wears on. And I still would like to see a bigger NT #watchingthewaiverwire.
Berry has played well. I thought Cody made some good plays against the run last night.

You alluded to it in the Mario thread, but lots of guys would have made plays if it were not for another guy getting there a hair earlier.

I've seen that with the d line too.

I think the 34 alignment allows guys more room to maneuver and beat their man.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011   #6
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Kudos to Jamison who has been a real DLine playmaker in this preseason.
And I think this guy is another undrafted player signed as a rookie by Rick Smith and crew, so they deserve an atta-boy for that move.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011   #7
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been on the Jamison bandwagon since I saw him in Senior Bowl practices. I think Badboy has been a Jamison fan for a long time, too.

Kid's got some talent and I'm glad to see him playing so well this preseason.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-28-2011   #8
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I remember that hit he put on the RB in the backfield a few weeks ago! He's a good depth guy to have but other than TJam depth is pretty thin.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I've been on the Jamison bandwagon since I saw him in Senior Bowl practices. I think Badboy has been a Jamison fan for a long time, too.

Kid's got some talent and I'm glad to see him playing so well this preseason.
dalemurphy is Jamison's biggest fan. Other than maybe Tim's mom.

No, dale is still the bigger fan.
Old 08-28-2011   #10
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Which guy was it from Arkansas that home boy was all over last year?
Old 08-28-2011   #11
Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Which guy was it from Arkansas that home boy was all over last year?
Malcolm Sheppard, who is now with the Titans.

I guess there's a new poster "new titan", on the Tennessee forums.
Old 08-29-2011   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 103838 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
dalemurphy is Jamison's biggest fan. Other than maybe Tim's mom.

No, dale is still the bigger fan.
That's the truth. He'll be calling for him to start. When he doesn't start, dale will call out the coaches for their personel decisions
Old 08-29-2011   #13
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Malcolm Sheppard, who is now with the Titans.

I guess there's a new poster "new titan", on the Tennessee forums.
That was creepy. Never seen a man get so hung up on another man.
Old 08-29-2011   #14
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
That was creepy. Never seen a man get so hung up on another man.
New Texan was Malcom Sheppard's Dad. I took it for what it was. As stated, I'm betting he's "New Titsman" now.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read