Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-27-2011   #1
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Lets get off of Mario's cause I just got off urs

OK Mario has gotten a lot of attention the past few weeks because of his play in the preseason.... But I got a question about the coaching situation ( not based off preseason) cause I am inclined to believe that with kubes running the O and WP running the D (regardless of what we do with MW) we should be a force to reckon with. Thoughts? I know there was a loot of people (me included) questioning kubes last yr does bringing in WP fix those problems or not? I tend to think it does but what are you guys's opinions
Old 08-27-2011   #2
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123792 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get off of Mario's cause I just got off urs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80tothezone View Post
OK Mario has gotten a lot of attention the past few weeks because of his play in the preseason.... But I got a question about the coaching situation ( not based off preseason) cause I am inclined to believe that with kubes running the O and WP running the D (regardless of what we do with MW) we should be a force to reckon with. Thoughts? I know there was a loot of people (me included) questioning kubes last yr does bringing in WP fix those problems or not? I tend to think it does but what are you guys's opinions
I don't see how bringing in a new DC is going to make Kubiak a better game manager or decision maker. It certainly isn't going to help him make in game adjustments.
Old 08-27-2011   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak hasn't been a good head coach.

Hopefully with wp he can worry about the offense a whole lot more and let wade do the defense.

As far as decision making and in game adjustments I think that gets blown out of proportion. All coaches make bad calls and just because you're getting beat doesn't mean you aren't good at in game adjustments.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

3I don't have statistics but think Kubiak's coaching errors went down last year. How many actually cost a game? I agree with Rey that Wade will decrease pressure on and responsibility of Gary. If our defense allows us a better game effort, he can coach differently than trying to catch up.
Old 08-27-2011   #5
c10x
Veteran

Rep Power: 360 c10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respected

80tothezone threads are the worst. just laughably bad.
Old 08-27-2011   #6
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 137304 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10x View Post
80tothezone threads are the worst. just laughably bad.
And your avatar is epic!

If our defense can crush the opposition and our offense score at will, Kubiak's job will be pretty easy with regards to things like clock management, run it down their throats, Steelers style!
Old 08-27-2011   #7
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

Yen I see the light man longhorn network stuff, some stuff about practice, and a jj watt interview found on houston Texans. Com break out the pulitzer

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read