Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-01-2011   #1
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2011 TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League!

This is the second season of the Texans Talk Survivor game! This is a fantasy game that everyone can play. There is no limit to how many people can play, so everyone who has a Yahoo account should join this group! If you don't have a Yahoo account, make one! Prove your football prowess around this board by winning it all, or show your incompetence by picking the Bills, Broncos and Panthers for the first 3 weeks!

It's easy to play, all you have to do is pick one team that will win its matchup each week. No spreads are used, only total points, the catch is that you can't pick the same team twice throughout the year. This league is triple elimination, which means after 3 wrong picks and you are out.

The winner or winners will have bragging rights over the next year. Feel free to amend your signature and give yourself a virtual trophy if you win it all!

Quote:
How to sign up:

You have been invited to join Chris's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Survival Football (CLICK ME).

In order to join the group, just go to Survival Football, and click the "Join a Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID# 2775
Password: texanstalk
- Please do not invite non-board members to this league, I want to keep it in-house only. Better yet, get them to sign up on the forum to play!

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 08-01-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League!

Sweet. I'm in.
Old 08-01-2011   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I'm in too. Should be fun
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #4
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #5
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Joined up to defend my title.

BRING

IT

ON!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 08-02-2011   #7
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
You scared me with that statement...so I signed up!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-02-2011   #8
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39290 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Joined up to defend my title.

BRING

IT

ON!

If I recall it was a tie between a few of us.

So I'm here to also defend the title.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #9
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

JCTexan, I allow you to use my post so we can defend our title.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 08-05-2011   #10
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm back and hopefully this year I can make it past week 6...
Old 08-09-2011   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

All hope abandon ye who enter here.
Old 08-23-2011   #12
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Join this league for great happy times and good fun!
Old 08-23-2011   #13
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in. I won last year. 2nd place 2 years ago. BRING IT ON!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #14
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

You have exactly 1 week and 3 days to join this league before you get a strike on your record! We already have about 30 board members in on the action, so join up for fun times and some smack talk!
Old 09-01-2011   #15
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39290 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I'm in. I won last year. 2nd place 2 years ago. BRING IT ON!
I recall you winning the one held on this board, but not this one. This league last year was a four way tie for the championship between Axman, gwallaia, HoustonTexans4Life & myself.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...t=74429&page=4
Old 09-01-2011   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I recall you winning the one held on this board, but not this one. This league last year was a four way tie for the championship between Axman, gwallaia, HoustonTexans4Life & myself.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...t=74429&page=4
Yeah, I'm still not clear on how that all worked out with the playoff picks. Must be a bug in the Yahoo system or something.
Old 09-01-2011   #17
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

I won this one (with 3 others) and I won the Pick'em league. Just to clarify....

Hope to repeat!

Old 09-05-2011   #18
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Don't forget to make your pick for this week...
Old 09-07-2011   #19
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: 2011 TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League!

Just signed up
Old 09-07-2011   #20
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
Just signed up
Great! We have a lot of people in the league, but there are about 8 people who have not made their pick for the week. Get on and select just ONE team to win! It's easy!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read