Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

New Logo on Reliant Stadium

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Just drove by the stadium a few minutes ago and noticed a logo near the top of Reliant. m+++ is the logo. Its way to big to be something temporary.

Anyone know what it is? What did I miss?

I saw a news program on it.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...-Stadium/a75c2550-e930-49f2-bdfa-79cf60e75623

AR_MainView_Night.jpg

I'm glad they're not my electric provider any more. Sounds like they're about to go up on the ridiculously high rates they already had to pay for this logo change.

Not me either... don't live in Texas. :heh:

Then again PSE isn't much better (though we don't have outrageous A/C usage)

On the broadcast this past game they had a reliant energy rep and he said they are changing their logo and they are staring with the stadium.

They didn't waste anytime on this. They just announced it 2 days ago.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...-Stadium/a75c2550-e930-49f2-bdfa-79cf60e75623

"An exciting new change is coming to Reliant Park. Reliant Energy is refreshing the look and feel of its logo, which means that a massive overhaul is in the works at Reliant Stadium and Reliant Park.

All signs containing the Reliant Energy logo, including inside the stadium and out, will be removed and updated with Reliant’s new logo before the Texans’ regular-season opener on Sept. 11 against the Indianapolis Colts."

Maybe they are trying to distract us from the performance on the field.....

Why the heck did they make it all lower case? It looks idiotic.

Maybe they are trying to distract us from the performance on the field.....

Why the heck did they make it all lower case? It looks idiotic.

Thats what I was thinking, maybe they wanted soft letters to go with out "soft team"!

Señor Stan;1760862 said:
Good Lord, that is horrible.

They may as well have gone with the Comic Sans font.

I thought it was a waste of $$ myself .... Then again , Corporate America has never really had a handle on financial responsibility.

Back