Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-22-2011   #1
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default It's QUIN not QUINN

You claim to be fans of the team, you claim to watch them every Sunday, but I don't buy it.

How do you misspell a four letter last name? I can understanding misspelling Matt Schaub's name, but GLOVER QUIN?!?!?

You make me sick.

/RANT
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #2
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's QUIN not QUINN

cool!!
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #3
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

your funny.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #4
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

I urge you all to go back and read the first post I made on this board. This was not a joke and I definitely wasn't trying to be funny.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho....php?p=1506428

I never knew growing up that my neuroses could bring joy to others.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #5
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

my first post was about big boobies.
Old 08-22-2011   #6
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
You claim to be fans of the team, you claim to watch them every Sunday, but I don't buy it.

How do you misspell a four letter last name? I can understanding misspelling Matt Schaub's name, but GLOVER QUIN?!?!?

You make me sick.

/RANT
My advice would be to get over it. A couple if problems I have with your post. And I need to say this because of the watt vs watts complaint I got today.

I do a majority of my typing from my phone as I currently am doing now. I have big hands and big fingers and sometimes I hit the wrong button and my phone will auto correct. Many computers also do the same thing. And actually I just noticed that my phone automatically adds the extra "n" on Quin and capitalizes the "q". I have to go back and edit it, but it gets pretty tedious on a phone.

Also, while it may just be four letters there are many players that come through here.

Lastly, you are never going to solve the problems of guys names being mistyped or words being misspelled or bird shitting on cars.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #7
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
my first post was about big boobies.
And all the rest have been posting hot pics of guys in birthday threads.

Keep up the good work.
Old 08-22-2011   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
My advice would be to get over it. A couple if problems I have with your post. And I need to say this because of the watt vs watts complaint I got today.

I do a majority of my typing from my phone as I currently am doing now. I have big hands and big fingers and sometimes I hit the wrong button and my phone will auto correct. Many computers also do the same thing. And actually I just noticed that my phone automatically adds the extra "n" on Quin and capitalizes the "q". I have to go back and edit it, but it gets pretty tedious on a phone.

Also, while it may just be four letters there are many players that come through here.

Lastly, you are never going to solve the problems of guys names being mistyped or words being misspelled or bird shitting on cars.
About that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #9
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

Some people don't know how lucky they are.........the birds in my neighborhood are more intelligent.........
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post

You make me sick.

/RANT
You have posted 72 times since 2009? Man, you need to work on your priorities. I will only speak for myself but I am a poor typist with an opinion on almost every post I see and want to respond way too often for most. I try to spell correctly and sometimes I am just wrong on how to spell a word or name. I also am at work for most of the average person's day, so my attention here is on and off. I almost always am flipping channels between ESPN (4 channels) NFL channel, CNN and Fox while typing. WHen I read someone's post I look for the idea the poster is trying to communicate, not grade his grammar. If the post is too difficult for me or I just do not want to deal with it, I move on. It is really not that difficult to scroll right past that person's posts.

I really hope you get to feeling better and I think there is a pill for OCD and some pink stuff for nausea.
Old 08-22-2011   #11
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
Old 08-22-2011   #12
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
And all the rest have been posting hot pics of guys in birthday threads.

Keep up the good work.
i do it all for you, my people...and i'm a man of the people.
Old 08-22-2011   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
i do it all for you, my people...and i'm a man of the people.
Well, this post clears up one thing for me.
Old 08-22-2011   #14
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought it was Quins.

Like Walters and Watts and Schwabs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #15
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Well, this post clears up one thing for me.
I'm looking at it right now, fully erect.
Old 08-22-2011   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I thought it was Quins.

Like Walters and Watts and Schwabs.
When I am singing "Quinn the Eskimo. Everyone is gonna run to him.." I am thinking is that one or two n's?
Old 08-22-2011   #17
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank god my brain doesn't worry about crap like this, I'd go insane!
Old 08-22-2011   #18
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn.

Now, to see if your head will explode.
Old 08-22-2011   #19
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

My personal favorite is Steve Slayton.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011   #20
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

I like how Quin has transitioned to the S spot .... he's knocked the snot outa a couple guy's and been in the right position more often than not.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read