Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-22-2011   #1
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL game rewind

Just signed up...$40 for the whole season. Let's you re-watch any game with full DVR type controls and no commercials. Since I killed my cable/Directv this is a great option for me.

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/13765/w...l-game-rewind/
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #2
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL game rewind

A bit late here, but I'm interested in this and have two questions for those who may have this:

1. Does this work with Ubuntu?
2. Can I access this from any computer? Or just the one I use to register with? Me and my brother may go half and half on this if he can watch it from our own respective computers.

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
A bit late here, but I'm interested in this and have two questions for those who may have this:

2. Can I access this from any computer? Or just the one I use to register with? Me and my brother may go half and half on this if he can watch it from our own respective computers.
I don't know if it works with Ubuntu. It doesn't work with my Roku, which is a pisser.

You can access it from any computer. You just have to log in. It probably doesn't allow you to be logged in from multiple computers at the same time but you should be able to access it from any computer. I don't have rewind, but I do have the preseason ticket and that's how it works.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #4
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75355 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I haven't ever tried it with Linux, but I'm sure it will. The answer to that question probably comes down to your knowledge of Linux.

Quote:
You can access it from any computer, but I'd bet money that you can only do it with one computer at a time. 'Course, you can watch the same game over and over from different computers, though....just not at the same time...

I use it (with Win 7 and Firefox--doesn't have to be IE) and I LOVE IT! I can watch every play of a game in like 45 minutes if I choose to fast-forward through all commercials and most of the talking between plays.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read