Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2011   #1
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer
Default Wtb texans vs saints for sept 25

please help me go to my first away game!! looking for 2-4 tix. txt/call me 832 755 zero683. thanks
Old 08-24-2011   #2
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Wtb texans vs saints for sept 25

anyone?
Old 08-24-2011   #3
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

This is an away game, so you may want to try buying on the Saints board Good luck!
Old 08-24-2011   #4
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

Orlando ill be in New Orleans that weekend : ) im tryin to get tix also if u have any luck let me know I need 2 for that game I don't want to spend more than 150 per ticket....
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011   #5
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

Whats the saints msg board
Old 08-24-2011   #6
texan0305
Veteran

Found a couple deals on craigslist.... Some around 150 for each ticket how certain are you that you will be going? I could try to find a set of 4...
Old 09-07-2011   #7
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Found a couple deals on craigslist.... Some around 150 for each ticket how certain are you that you will be going? I could try to find a set of 4...
ya ive been looking on CL and the Saints boards for some but their ridiculously out of my price range. i was hoping to get some for less than $100a tix. i dnt understant why there so expensive but i wont be going unless i have tix forsure.
Old 09-08-2011   #8
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

The best place to get tickets will be stubhub since none of us (hopefully) are Saints season ticket holders.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011   #9
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Try waiting till closer to the game. I know that might not wound like the best plan since it means last-minute plans, but you'll have a chance of seeing the ticket prices go down. Just keep monitoring them.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011   #10
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
Try waiting till closer to the game. I know that might not wound like the best plan since it means last-minute plans, but you'll have a chance of seeing the ticket prices go down. Just keep monitoring them.
ya i was thinking the same thing. even going there and lokoking for people selling close to the stadium that day. but not sure about that plan yet

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read