Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Looking for cheap tickets..and parking pass..

I am trying to get three tickets and a parking pass to any upcomeing game. My stepdad, mom, and i are all texans fans, but work is not so great this year. This is not a poor me story.
Because there are alot more people worse off then us, But if any one gets to a point they dont think they can make it to a game. I will ask my parents for some chores, so i can pay something for the tickets.

Once agin this is not a pore me story. I would just like to go and my stepdad will not pay for a game :vincepalm:

Thanks!

I am trying to get three tickets and a parking pass to any upcomeing game. My stepdad, mom, and i are all texans fans, but work is not so great this year. This is not a poor me story.
Because there are alot more people worse off then us, But if any one gets to a point they dont think they can make it to a game. I will ask my parents for some chores, so i can pay something for the tickets.

Once agin this is not a pore me story. I would just like to go and my stepdad will not pay for a game :vincepalm:

Thanks!

If I had extra I'd help ya out but already sold Colts tickets and don't have any extras this season so far.

All you have to do is call the Texans, 832 667 -2000. You can order tickets and they will mail you a parking pass which is $18.00.

Back