Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-15-2011   #1
Ckw

Default ESPN League ($20 Buy-In) w/ 2 Openings

Anyone interested? $20 buy-in, snake draft, PPR (only .5 PPR), Team Defense, 6 point TDs for QBs instead of 4, etc. with ESPN.

Let me know if you'd like to join. Payout is for the top 3.

First place: $140
Second Place: $40
Third Place: $20
Old 08-16-2011   #2
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN League ($20 Buy-In) w/ 2 Openings

I've been wanting to find a money league for my wife to play in. Assuming you don't discriminate against fantasy football players of the other gender
Old 08-16-2011   #3
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I've been wanting to find a money league for my wife to play in. Assuming you don't discriminate against fantasy football players of the other gender
Haha! Only dudes allowed!!! We are unofficially known as "The He-Man Woman Haters Club!"

J/k of course. She'd be more than welcome. Are you talking about playing as well or just her? Either way is cool. Would love to have both of you play. It'll just suck for me no longer being able to get awesome fantasy advice from you.
Old 08-16-2011   #4
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Haha! Only dudes allowed!!! We are unofficially known as "The He-Man Woman

J/k of course. She'd be more than welcome. Are you talking about playing as well or just her? Either way is cool. Would love to have both of you play. It'll just suck for me no longer being able to get awesome fantasy advice from you.
I'm in if you need another person
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #5
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Haha! Only dudes allowed!!! We are unofficially known as "The He-Man Woman Haters Club!"

I'll let SuperMario have that last spot. People tend to think that I'm running two teams if I'm in a league with my wife, we have one we play in together for fun but never for money.

BTW, that wouldn't stop me from giving advice. All I really care about is winning my big money league with all my friends (soon to be enemies). I'm in Gary's TexansTalk league and would be willing to give him advice on how to beat me if he asked for it.

Old 08-18-2011   #6
OrdinaryAvgGuy
Rookie

Rep Power: 47 OrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respected

The league is full?
OrdinaryAvgGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011   #7
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

well i never got an invite so i take it your full. t really dont matter to me iIm already in 2 other ones.
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-20-2011   #8
Ckw

Thanks for the interest guys. In the league, I made it open invitation and without one of the guys telling me he was going to, he invited two others that both ended up signing up. Would have loved to play with/against you. League is now full. Thanks again!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read