Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-21-2011   #41
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints Away Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
On Saturday right? If so im in also.

UFC 136 Jones vs Rampage this Saturday also, im sure there will be bars showing it on Bourbon.
Yes, on Saturday. I edited my post.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #42
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

I am getting so flippin pumped I can barely stand it!!!
Old 09-21-2011   #43
Reservation4Six
Rookie

Definitely looking to this game big time but the fight Saturday is going to be one hell of a fight, just icing on the cake of what will be an awesome weekend.
Reservation4Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #44
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Please post if you will be able to attend the Saturday "drink session". Lets meet at the bar area. I am speaking with the guy that Eric knows to understand the layout of the bar.

ETA, The owner dude seems cool. He said that there is plenty of seating and they also have a patio area if we end up with a large group. Here is a pic of the patio

http://lockerz.com/s/140739160
Old 09-21-2011   #45
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reservation4Six View Post
Im definitely up for meeting. What color will everyone be wearing I assume blue? Saints home jerseys are white correct?

Wrong! Texans will be wearing white jerseys, blue pants vs Saints.

Sunday, Sept. 25, 12:00 p.m.
Louisiana Superdome
Liberty White Jerseys/Deep Steel Blue Pants

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday...binations.html
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #46
Reservation4Six
Rookie

Ugh I have only one texans white shirt and its not a jersey. What color will saints fans be wearing, black and gold I assume so white should pop.
Reservation4Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #47
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Got my tickets in, Section 104, Row 12!

I just copied your barcode and highjacked your tickets!!! *mwuhahahaha*

Kidding .. but really, never post the barcode!
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2011   #48
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Those arent even my seats lol

sike.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #49
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

sike.
Liar, liar, pants on fire!!

We're gonna be there, too.

Have a wedding in Shreveport Sat night. Ducking out of the reception early, driving to Alexandria to spend the night, then up for the drive to NO early Sunday.

Gonna be a long day, but I'm excited for our 1st away game
Old 09-22-2011   #50
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:

sike.
I will be in that same section.
Old 09-22-2011   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, my Sweetie (Dr2bKay) is stepping out on me with Eric Winston!!
Old 09-22-2011   #52
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yeah, my Sweetie (Dr2bKay) is stepping out on me with Eric Winston!!
Haha... don't start that rumor. That dude is married.
Old 09-22-2011   #53
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

IM going but with my family tho ... : P

but ill be there !!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #54
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Haha... don't start that rumor. That dude is married.
And UGLY! LMAO
Old 09-22-2011   #55
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
And UGLY! LMAO
Now that is not nice Kimmy. Everyone has a preference....his wife loves him... lol
Old 09-22-2011   #56
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now that is not nice Kimmy. Everyone has a preference....his wife loves him... lol
Or his bank account?? makes a lot of people a hole lot sexier!!
Old 09-22-2011   #57
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
And UGLY! LMAO

Tried to rep you but couldn't! Need to spread some!!
Old 09-22-2011   #58
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I am soooooooo freakin' jealous of y'all that are making the roadie to NOLA!! We went last season for a preseason game and had a fantastic time!!!

OR so I heard!

*'The Dungeon' does not exist......... Does it???
Old 09-22-2011   #59
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Well guys & gals, we're just not going to be able to make it to the game this weekend.

We have a 7pm wedding Saturday night in Shreveport, and the drive to New Orleans is just gonna be too much.

So, two tickets Section 635 with parking Garage 6, level 1 for $300.00 total.

I can meet you somewhere in the greater Houston area tomorrow, tickets & parking pass are in hand.

You can call or text me at 832-489-5466 or email me at kimmy@imatexan.com

Hope someone can use them.

Old 09-22-2011   #60
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
True, true. And I hear/read she is very nice.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read